PDA

View Full Version : My 100% honest review.

kleine
05-31-2016, 04:44 PM
First order 20/03/2016 and second order on 11/04/2016.

Gear experience: 11 years.

Product used:

Test 300. Good but i'm more of a sustanon lover :)
Primobolan. Good.
Tren E. VERY good! used atleast 8 other brands in the past and MTS is the winner here.
Mast E. Good.
Equimax. This is the shit! Never experienced boldenone this way. I felt again in love with EQ.
Anavar 25 mg tabs. Good with no stomach problems. Used only 25mg/day and did his work.

I was the second person that used MTS on our BB'forum. The biggest BB'forum off the Benelux and i also have a members/cycle log on that forum.
In my log i dont talk bullshit, only the truth about different brands off gear. Some moderaters dont like that there because i dont shoot there brand to heaven. If it's not good i will tell it. Plain and simple. I have alot off experience with gear and cycles.

Because off my positive feedback on MTS i know all ready 7 people that are now running MTS and they are very thankful towards me because they are growing like weed on a lower dose than they normally use with less acne, etc...
The biggest "obstacle" is that MTS is not so cheap but they always wait for the 10/15 pieces deals and then is the price 100% Good :cool:

I keep spreading the word on the forum because good companies deserve good publicity. You will get alot off new customers from the Benelux ;)

Smikkelpoes
06-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Your username gave away you came from my neck of the woods, hahaha! I bet you won't be such a 'kleine' with MTS in your veins! I stay away from nearly all places that have NL locals though, too much balony for me to handle nowadays..
I 100% share your experience with tren E and EQ. MTS is def making a steady gain on the market share I believe, I forward most people I 'educate' to buy MTS because the quality is reliable and the price is quite decent.

bwayne
06-02-2016, 01:02 PM
I'm interested in moving to the Benelux in the near future, can you pm me the board link ?

leeward
06-05-2016, 05:36 PM
3 weeks using MTS. Getting good results. MTS is worth the extra cost over other gear. Spreading the word and getting a lot of others switched over to MTS.

Biomek
06-05-2016, 07:33 PM
If you were the second member to use MTS on that forum, then I suppose I was the first :P

janjansen
06-20-2016, 03:49 PM
If you were the first and second, then I'd probably were the third:D gr jan

kleine
03-21-2017, 09:28 PM
And still loving MTS!

2 people i coach used MTS in their prep and one have won his class and another placed second last Sunday. These guy's are loving MTS all the way hahahaha.

So the quality is steady because i ordered already 6 times and always everything went smooth!

GODZILLA
03-21-2017, 10:06 PM
And still loving MTS!

2 people i coach used MTS in their prep and one have won his class and another placed second last Sunday. These guy's are loving MTS all the way hahahaha.

So the quality is steady because i ordered already 6 times and always everything went smooth!

very glad to see this and that you and your guys are loving our stuff. we are many years in this business for a reason and that is top notch quality and customer service

kleine
03-22-2017, 07:40 PM
wrong post...

Rick123
03-23-2017, 08:52 AM
First order 20/03/2016 and second order on 11/04/2016.

Gear experience: 11 years.

Product used:

Test 300. Good but i'm more of a sustanon lover :)
Primobolan. Good.
Tren E. VERY good! used atleast 8 other brands in the past and MTS is the winner here.
Mast E. Good.
Equimax. This is the shit! Never experienced boldenone this way. I felt again in love with EQ.
Anavar 25 mg tabs. Good with no stomach problems. Used only 25mg/day and did his work.

I was the second person that used MTS on our BB'forum. The biggest BB'forum off the Benelux and i also have a members/cycle log on that forum.
In my log i dont talk bullshit, only the truth about different brands off gear. Some moderaters dont like that there because i dont shoot there brand to heaven. If it's not good i will tell it. Plain and simple. I have alot off experience with gear and cycles.

Because off my positive feedback on MTS i know all ready 7 people that are now running MTS and they are very thankful towards me because they are growing like weed on a lower dose than they normally use with less acne, etc...
The biggest "obstacle" is that MTS is not so cheap but they always wait for the 10/15 pieces deals and then is the price 100% Good :cool:

I keep spreading the word on the forum because good companies deserve good publicity. You will get alot off new customers from the Benelux ;)
True that... Thanks to you i finally found a brand that are not messing with quality. Just every product i have tried from MTS got that WOW-effect. You get bang for you bucks ;)

kleine
05-19-2017, 08:42 PM
One year later and still loving MTS!

2 weeks in on my cycle after a couple months off. My body needed some rest, physical and mental, and is now ready for the next level :cool:

Currently on

Test
Mast E
Deca
Anavar/turinabol but start monday with the bulkbombs for 2 weeks, never tried them...
hgh 2iu/day
etc.

Later on i will change the compounds, remove some and add some others.
Parabolan and mt200 i'm definitly gonna test this cycle.

Flexing :D

http://i66.tinypic.com/vnnjuf.jpg

kleine
05-19-2017, 08:43 PM
Relax

http://i63.tinypic.com/21m80vp.jpg

kleine
05-19-2017, 08:44 PM
Chill :D

http://i66.tinypic.com/dm8hsi.jpg

GODZILLA
05-20-2017, 07:10 AM
you are huge! what are the dosages of products used?

kleine
05-20-2017, 11:58 AM
Thanks!

Did First 10 days DNP 200 mg/day. Couple days later i started this cycle.
Week 1:
900mg test
600 mg mast E
Anavar 50 mg and tbol 50 mg/dag. I do 2 day anavar and then 2 days tbol, etc.
Gh 2 iu pre wo.
Peg mgf After training.

Week 2:
600 mg test
400 mg mast E
150 mg deca(joints)
Hgh, orals en peg mgf the same.

Week 3 starts monday and Will be the Same as week 2. Exept for the orals. I switch to bulkbombs for the next 2 weeks.
After that i wil introduce the parabolan and maybe a little Pro mt200.

I see every week how i am feeling me and how i look. Then Make adjustments if needed. With me you never know how the next few weeks Will be hahaha. I believe alot in changing compounds during the blasts. Even my test i will rotate with sustanon, test e and test 400...
Only issue i Have is that my hands,elbows and wrist are hurting alot with only 2 iu hgh/day. .
That and some good quality MTS Make me grow pretty fast.
I'm growing "rebound" fast and i feel it everywhere

mr veins
06-11-2017, 04:27 PM
I love equimax. Damn that shit make me hungry, strong and lean

GODZILLA
06-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Thanks!

Did First 10 days DNP 200 mg/day. Couple days later i started this cycle.
Week 1:
900mg test
600 mg mast E
Anavar 50 mg and tbol 50 mg/dag. I do 2 day anavar and then 2 days tbol, etc.
Gh 2 iu pre wo.
Peg mgf After training.

Week 2:
600 mg test
400 mg mast E
150 mg deca(joints)
Hgh, orals en peg mgf the same.

Week 3 starts monday and Will be the Same as week 2. Exept for the orals. I switch to bulkbombs for the next 2 weeks.
After that i wil introduce the parabolan and maybe a little Pro mt200.

I see every week how i am feeling me and how i look. Then Make adjustments if needed. With me you never know how the next few weeks Will be hahaha. I believe alot in changing compounds during the blasts. Even my test i will rotate with sustanon, test e and test 400...
Only issue i Have is that my hands,elbows and wrist are hurting alot with only 2 iu hgh/day. .
That and some good quality MTS Make me grow pretty fast.
I'm growing "rebound" fast and i feel it everywhere

looks good. although try to give a compound more time then 1-2 weeks before you decide to change the dosing. as long as the body is in anabolic state and the right dosing is in the steroids are doing their job and the body will change for the better