PDA

View Full Version : Modafinil

Wilson368
06-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Hey guys I've been buying from mts for 2 years and every product i've used have been
brilliant ! just got some modafinil took 200mg with water yesterday but felt nothing.
am i right you should chew it ?

Wilson368
06-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Just a quick update on my earlier question.THE ANSWER IS TO CHEW THEM .
wILL COME BACK AND AND LET YOU NOW HOW THEY WORK ,HOPEFULLY TOMORROW.HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE ELSE WONDREING HOW BEST TO TAKE THEM.

BIGDADDY
06-05-2016, 04:34 AM
Just a quick update on my earlier question.THE ANSWER IS TO CHEW THEM .
wILL COME BACK AND AND LET YOU NOW HOW THEY WORK ,HOPEFULLY TOMORROW.HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE ELSE WONDREING HOW BEST TO TAKE THEM.

I asked the same question to the boss 2 weeks ago. I saw the spec details from the factory and the issue is not on the compound but the technology of making the tablet itself. I believe it's the body can't break down the tablet for absorption.

Let me know on the chewing.... this is a trial product. I have tried sun pharma, alpha pharma and they work great. so I personally know how the product should work.

Drako
06-05-2016, 06:02 AM
If they have no taste then chewing wouldn't be a problem.
I used modafinil from sun pharma and it worked great. Will try the mts product after the trial runs.

Empty
06-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Interested to hear about these as I've got some arriving myself

Empty
06-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Any update ?

Wilson368
06-07-2016, 10:03 PM
So, chewed one on monday AND HAD QUITE A GOOD LIFT,MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN WITH WATER. tOOK AROUNND 45MIN TO NOTICE I WAS MORE ENERGETIC WITH NICE BUZZ KICKING IN. NEXT HALF HOUR REALLY FELT LIKE KICKING ARSE IN THE GYM AND I GET WHAT PEOPLE MEAN BY BEING FOCUSED NOW.iT GAVE ME A NICE LIFT AT 6-30AM WHICH IS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR.TASTE IS NOT GREAT BUT EASILY BEARABLE CONSIDERING SOME OF THE STUFF IVE TAKEN OVER THE YEARS.

GIVE THIS A GO IF YOUR FEELING TIRED AND WANT TO BE MOTOVATED IN THE GYM GUYS. THERE WAS NO SIDES OR WEIRD DOWNS ,I HAVE USED EPHERDRINE ,CLEN ,ECA AND I HAVE A HIGH TOLERENCE TO THEM AND OFTEN USED A MUCH BIGGER DOSE THAN MATES,BUT 1 TAB OF 'DAFFY' AND I GOT A NICE CLEAN BUZZ WHICH LASTED ABOUT TIL 5PM ,SLEPT OK AND TOOK ANOTHER ONE TODAY AND GOT SAME RESULT.

ONE THING I WILL SAY IS I TAB LIFTS YOU ,MOTIVATES YOU BUT I THINK TWO WOULD GIVE ME THE
BUZZ I HEARD OTHER HAD OFF IT ,BUT LIKE SAID MY TOLERENCE TO THESE KIND OF IS HIGH SO ALL I SUGEST YOU GIVE THEM A GO AT PRESCIBED DOSE ,PUT THIS WAY YOU WONT BE SORRY YOU BOUGHT THEM.
HOPE THIS HELPS AND LOOK FORWARD TO HRARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.REMEMBER THE PLUS SIDE IS NO NASTY COME DOWNS OR ANY SIDES OK GUYS!

Wilson368
06-07-2016, 10:40 PM
just wanted to say on my experience of the stregnth of modafinil im using.
I'm dont sleep well and have to be up early, so absolutely knackered plus im 5ft10
and 18stone so have a strong constitution to medicines and still hit the gym running on 200mg.so if it motivated me to train it will work for you.

Empty
06-08-2016, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the update, I received mine through and will try them out also. I notice there no longer for sale on here now wonder if there just sold out or there was a problem with em?!

Did you feel any jittery feelings like you would get off ephedrine hcl ? And did you feel a heart rate increase ?

Somebodystrong
06-08-2016, 11:47 AM
I crushed up 1 tab and mixed it in a sweet drink and taste was really bad. I definantly feel it working. I did get a really mild heache 40minutes later but it was bearly noticable

BIGDADDY
06-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the update, I received mine through and will try them out also. I notice there no longer for sale on here now wonder if there just sold out or there was a problem with em?!

Did you feel any jittery feelings like you would get off ephedrine hcl ? And did you feel a heart rate increase ?

I took it off until more feedback is given.

BIGDADDY
06-09-2016, 02:40 AM
any more feedback?

Empty
06-09-2016, 06:31 AM
Gonna try some today and see how it is

BIGDADDY
06-09-2016, 10:08 AM
Gonna try some today and see how it is

make sure you chew it

BBJMD
06-09-2016, 10:10 AM
any more feedback?

Definitely legit, offered the same effect as pharmaceutical Modafinil that I've used in the past.

Motivated and focussed without the 'dirty' feeling that other Nootropics and stims give you.

No headaches, tiredness, withdrawals to report after the active life, due to the nature of Moda you don't feel it take effect or leave you, it just does.

Moda is definitely my 'brain drug' of choice.

My dosage regiment FYI:

8AM - 100mg Moda, 80mg Caffeine
2pm - 100mg Moda, 80mg Caffeine.

I'd suggest keeping hydrated too as some have reported headaches using Moda (Not MTS's, just Moda in general), if you're dehydrated.

Diary of a beast
06-09-2016, 01:32 PM
used it for 4 days in a row and it's brilliant

I feel more focused and just wanted to get shit done.

on first day I dosed half a pill and from there on just chewed the whole thing

defo a good product

Empty
06-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Had 100mg 7:40 today and felt very awake and clear headed around 40-50 mins later. I decided to go half dose as I'm taking proviron and anavar and training lots of hiit cardio with lots of oly lifting so wasn't sure how I would feel. Apart from slightly gurgly tummy and a quick rush to the toilet around 30 minutes after taking it everything seems great.
Ploughed through everything I needed to do today in double quick time. It's odd as your the same but not the same which sort of makes no sense. It's like they say with berrocca you but on a good day...

Will try 200mg tomorrow and so how it lasts

Oh and the taste to me is the smell of the packaging the tablets came in which my proviron and my pct+ smell of. International shipment came to me in the uk in around 5 days with no problems!

BIGDADDY
06-13-2016, 05:34 AM
Emtpy, how it go?

Empty
06-13-2016, 09:26 PM
These are unreal, I had to work as a driver for 3 days and nights solid with at most 2-3 hours sleep and they just kept me running. I done 1400 miles at all times of the day and night. If u nee led to be alert awake and focus withought any crash or shitty feelings these are a must buy!

BIGDADDY
06-13-2016, 10:54 PM
did you chew it?

Empty
06-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Yeah chewed and held it all under my tongue for 20 seconds or so then washed it down with water. Taste is obviously crap but we don't buy things like this for the taste.

Powertard
06-17-2016, 08:46 AM
I must try this

Jaxino
06-29-2016, 10:37 AM
Paid for Modafinil 2 days ago! Can't wait to try it and EQUIMAX! (will add it to 1-Test cyp, test, tren and npp <3)

Joost
08-11-2016, 10:46 AM
These are great, been using for a month now and love them..they also help with fat burning as they surpress appetite but make sure you drink plenty of water

Joost
08-11-2016, 10:49 AM
And yes you do need to chew , chew until tiny pieces before swollowing, not a great taste but who cares!..awesome tab Evan at 1 a day

SSS
10-04-2016, 09:29 PM
There has been a lot of positive replies! Can we get this available for purchase again?

mremms
10-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Yep, I love this product. Please stock it again!!

BIGDADDY
10-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Trying to get more in as a priority.... running short on many of them

BIGDADDY
10-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Back in stock