Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulk bomb (50 tabs / 100mg)

I'm considering of using it as a pre-workout. As far as I know, any oral has a short half life, so taking only 1 tab a day doesn't keep the hormone levels in the blood steady enough. 100mg seems a lot, but if half of it is oxy and the rest is d-bol/t-bol/var, then 2 tabs a day would be more appropriate. I understand that you guys don't want to give the recipe because of your competitors, but for a serious bb it is not reasonable to use something of which you don't know at least the half life. But on the other side I'm curious to hear users comments. Did anybody use it at 2 tabs a day, or as a pre-workout oral?

How people take this pills? Preworkut or split he pil morning and evening?

Update to my previous review.... Tabs definitely work and works really well with big & full, only downside for me is it triggers my acid reflux, worst from that, highly recommended

Running this for Almost 2 weeks.

Test 400 (800mg EW)
    Equi-max (1gr EW)
    Bulkbombs

Muscles are rock hard all day.
    I take 1 tab pre workout and when i drive to the gym i can actually feel the pump from it already appear!

Already up 2 kilos and got PR's on all my compound lifts.

I'll report back about 2 weeks!

Has anyone recently brought and got some feedback ? I had the naps from a friend but this brand and they where shit HOT if you could take them all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Ben View Post
    Has anyone recently brought and got some feedback ? I had the naps from a friend but this brand and they where shit HOT if you could take them all the time
    you cant go wrong with our MTS products. oral or inject or hgh. just see this forums and all the reviews and on many other sites. with us you get quality

Hi, looking at putting order in and these were on it. Any idea of restock time pls? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jumada View Post
    Hi, looking at putting order in and these were on it. Any idea of restock time pls? Thanks
    we are working on restocking but no exact ETA. I would suggest getting some anadrol/dbol or othwerwise some more oils like deca and eq

Ok thanks, have the oils on list 👍🏻

Just brought this and will be writing a review once Ive used them I was just wondering would people's recommended daily dose would be?