Thread: INTERNATIONAL - ANAVAR (50 mg/50 tabs)

INTERNATIONAL - ANAVAR (50 mg/50 tabs)

What is the latest colour of var as I've just got some brownish ones and how long before gym shoukd you take

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeeee View Post
    What is the latest colour of var as I've just got some brownish ones and how long before gym shoukd you take
    tan colour

Var has an 8 hour half life if I remember correctly, so split the doses up throughout the day.

Yes, take it on your non-training days as well.

what color are the tabs now? what about stanavar? i have orange ovals and tan/greyish brown circles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krimson View Post
    what color are the tabs now? what about stanavar? i have orange ovals and tan/greyish brown circles.

stanavar = yellow oval
    anavar = tan circle

It shows I can order 50mg tabs, however the picture is 15mg tabs. Can you confirm these will arrive as 50mg tabs if I order?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmp View Post
    It shows I can order 50mg tabs, however the picture is 15mg tabs. Can you confirm these will arrive as 50mg tabs if I order?
    Already replied to you in emails. No need to send duplicate emails and forum posts.

There has not been any anavar-15 for several years.

Obviously the photo is out of date, however, we don't even send labelled MTS for tabs in the international range. So the photo is a reference photo.