Thread: New products - British Dispensary, Body Research, LA Pharma etc... - stealth only

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb New products - British Dispensary, Body Research, LA Pharma etc... - stealth only

We have added a few pharma grade products purchased over the counter in Thailand to the stealth range

ASTRAZENECA - NOLVADEX-D
    BAYER SCHERING - PROVIRON
    BRITISH DISPENSARY - ANDROLICS
    BRITISH DISPENSARY - ANABOL
    BODY RESEARCH - DANABOL - DS
    LA PHARMA - CLENBUTEROL
    LA PHARMA - CYTOMEL T3
    REMEDICA - OVA-MIT (CLOMID)
    ALPHA PHARMA - STANAZOLOL
    MAGNUM PHARMACEUTICALS - ARIMDEX

These will be added to the site from 2-2-16 to 3-2-16 (2 days)

** FOR SECURITY PURPOSES - STEALTH ONLY

https://med-tech.solutions/products/stealth-oils.html

fucking awesome! gonna snag some of these on my next order for sure. quick question - why are they british dispensary sold in thailand? is that just the pharma brand that is sold there, i thought brit dispensary was UGL?

appreciate the work you guys do, constantly expanding the range etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grotereber View Post
    fucking awesome! gonna snag some of these on my next order for sure. quick question - why are they british dispensary sold in thailand? is that just the pharma brand that is sold there?

appreciate the work you guys do, constantly expanding the range etc.

British Dispensary (Thai company) is the only company in Thailand to be licensed to make these products. It's the only "Thai FDA" approved company from memory.

Is there any chance that Australia will be allowed to purchase some of these lovely stealth orals (Androlic and Anabol in particular)? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Nela View Post
    Is there any chance that Australia will be allowed to purchase some of these lovely stealth orals (Androlic and Anabol in particular)? Thanks
    Some customers from Australia have ordered and so far so good.. but there will be a no reship policy until we are confident the method we send is 100% over a greater sized population. SO the answer is yes, you can order, but I won't re-ship if caught until I know it's okay. Other countries like USA and Canada have no issues and I'm confident for them.

Blog Entries
    Added Alpha Pharma Stanazolol 50mg, and Arimidex from Magnum Pharmaceuticals.

Blog Entries
    Added LA PHARMA HALOTESTIN 10MG / 30 tabs.. I've used these before and they are good to go. Too bad they are not as strong as the MTS 25mg one but should be a good alternative for those who need quick delivery and stealth packaging.

I had an order come through nice and fast with no dramas from the Thai dispensary.