Thread: n00bie tren cycle

n00bie tren cycle

Hi guys, so after a couple of beginners Test E only cycles I have decided to move up a little in the world. Got myself a couple of vials of Lean Gain from here was just going to pin that on its own for ten weeks. I have 2 weeks done. I began with .5ml eod as recommended by someone on another thread to see how I felt, felt fine, perfectly fine after 4 days so then started pinning 1ml eod. Still feel great, I guess this is a good thing right, but I was expecting some tren related sides, nothing, sleeping like a baby at night and not even a drop of night sweats,.. Is this a good thing or am I underdosing, are sides a "good sign". I am certainly open to increasing dose. 1ml eod is 300mg tren ace a week, that's a good beginners dose I have read. Or Should I stay put, thanks

dont just judge by the negative sides. judge by the positive results, this is afteral the point of taking steroids: to get results.

give it a few weeks, keep the diet tight and cardio and tren is of very high quality so will do its job well.

also pin tren ace ED, more stable bloodlevels. if you feel like which you do you can increase to 50mg ED, you will feel and see body changes from this for sure

Certainly not judging based on lack of sides, I was just expecting some even on 300mg a week, after all the research and horror stories I read lol, so I was bracing myself... all going great so far, thanks for the reply certainly may try that

I have been pinning 1ml lean gain ed now for last couple weeks, still no sides, this is fantastic.... I'm currently cutting for a body recomp, gotta lose some fat for my wedding in February, pounds falling off, I'm doing 1ml of this everyday and 50mg anavar from here also, all this and deficit, working very well and I feel great, can't stay off the missus most days

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    I have been pinning 1ml lean gain ed now for last couple weeks, still no sides, this is fantastic.... I'm currently cutting for a body recomp, gotta lose some fat for my wedding in February, pounds falling off, I'm doing 1ml of this everyday and 50mg anavar from here also, all this and deficit, working very well and I feel great, can't stay off the missus most days
    great to hear and keep at it