Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B & f p.i.p help???

B & f p.i.p help???

Hey guys just started my course of big and full, holy shit I've had a cork in my arse for days now lol just hopeing to get some Intel from you guys as to wether anyone has had the same thing? Is it the norm? I've heard t400 is painful, the oil was thick so I run it under hot water for 2 mins before injection, everything went sweet as usual, then the next day slight cork, could barely feel it then as the days went on just got worse and worse, if you guys could help with ideas or info that would be great 👍🏻

Spilt your dosage/change spots

Ow shit, Just ordered 3 vails big&full and i'm pip sensitive, even after so many years....

Hoe many ml,s had you inject of big&full?

First week Monday .5 ml in glute, .5ml in quad Thursday, it's now Friday and my glute hasn't eased up yet if anything it's getting worse, hopefully it's just Virgin muscle as its been 3 years since last course

Hey nick yeah I want to do 1ml twice a week Monday's and Thursday's from what I've read T400 hurts like a bitch so that's why I halved the dosage .5ml for the first 2 weeks and have changed injection site 1st in left side glute second in right quad, and kleine just 1ml all up so far just up in the air wether to hit 1ml in my left quad come Monday 😂

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    PIP is an individual response thing.

I get PIP on Ana-Mass, but I get nothing on Test-400. I get nothing on B&F. Some people get and some don't, and for different stuff too.

Yeah copy that mr big, my mates in the same boat haha, hopefully it gets better the more I pin, I'm just hoping it's my body trying to get use to it could that be the case??

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRIDZ View Post
    Yeah copy that mr big, my mates in the same boat haha, hopefully it gets better the more I pin, I'm just hoping it's my body trying to get use to it could that be the case??

I don't know if you get used to it. When I took ana-mass, I couldn't walk for a week.

Quads are a no no for me, even 0.5 ml I get a knot and super bad pip for 4 days. I do glutes only and VG if I'm doing more than 3-4 cc a week. T400, test prop, tri en all are fine personally in there

I think its Virgin muscle i think + High mg/ml.

Will start in september with 2 or 3 ml/week + some other Stuff.

Keep this please updated with the gains you are making, etc...