Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTS coaching programme

MTS coaching programme

Hi everyone,

My name is THE COACH and it's a real pleasure to be here. Over the years, MTS has sought to provide the community with anabolics of the highest quality and now, to up things a notch, we are providing coaching services to take you closer to your goals.

Understandably, with bodybuilding, there is a lot of freely available information floating around the Internet. But when gear use comes into the picture, things start to get a little blurry with all the contrasting methods out in the open. We will take that guesswork out of the picture, tailoring a programme specifically targeted at your goals. You will no longer have to stress yourself silly over compounds and dosages and all the technical stuff, and can instead focus your efforts entirely on the gym and making progress. Whether you're a newbie trying to piece together your first cycle or a seasoned veteran who needs an extra pair of eyes, I will be here to take you to your goals.

I am a bodybuilder myself and have acquired this experience over many years of training and competing. I have researched every aspect of bodybuilding and supplemented it with my own experience and many years of hands on coaching i have been doing with many clients. You are in good hands with MTS as your support system.

With me, I expect at least a certain level of commitment from you. Before we begin coaching proper, I will spend some time getting to know you and understanding you as an individual. Not only am I interested in things like your current body composition (body mass and fat levels, training and dieting experience, etc), I am also keen to know about your lifestyle and habits. This will help us set up a sustainable game plan for you, the keyword here being sustainable as we want something you can stick to and be consistent with. You will update me throughout the week with how you feel so we can continue tapering things to better suit you. At least once a week, I will need frontal and rear assessment pictures to gauge your progress. While on my end I will do what I can to make this a positive experience for you, work is work and we will get work done.

We want our customers to always profit from our deals and below we are offering you unique and super discounted deals;

Coaching per month: 100GBP

OR

Coaching 1 month + 5 oils INCLUDED ..... 300 GBP
    Coaching 1 month + 20 oils INCLUDED ..... 500 GBP
    Coaching 1 month + 30 oils INCLUDED ..... 800 GBP

Please email......
    with COACHING in the subject title to be part of Team MTS.

I look forward to working with you soon.

MTS: Simply the Best
    Last edited by THE COACH; 11-17-2017 at 09:47 AM.

a big welcome to our awesome coach. for all thinking about this, this is a GREAT opportunity to get pro level advice and at same time heavy discounts on our top notch products. jump in fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxino View Post
    Very good idea!
    for sure, we have guys already signing up so space is limited, whoever wants an awesome coach needs to jump on this quickly!

for the new guys who just signed up, we encourage you to make a log here (for each person their own log) and keep us all updated how things are going and how much more beastly you are getting.

great concept guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon96 View Post
    great concept guys!!
    for sure, did you sign up for coaching also?

Quote Originally Posted by GODZILLA View Post
    for sure, did you sign up for coaching also?
    I 'm his coach...

Quote Originally Posted by kleine View Post
    I 'm his coach...
    awesome, you know your stuff

Is Coach still taking on clients?