Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: login bug to merton.gov.uk

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries

login bug to merton.gov.uk

Does anyone else get this problem?

Had a few customers who get this merton.gov.uk login screen when clicking on the checkout button. I cannot reproduce it. Seems to happen only on the mobile and can be resolved by logging out and back in again.

Yes I have seen it before, chrome on iPhone

Yeh I have also seen it a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Quadz View Post
    Yeh I have also seen it a few times
    using which browser? and whilst using the phone?

This is a small technical glitch, we are fixing it. pls let us know which browser you are using and if on pc or phone when you encounter this glitch

thank you

I get it when I order on my iPhone

Not got that far but is there any way of changing the currency to GBP, on my screen it only now gives an option of euro's when I click on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Big ian View Post
    Not got that far but is there any way of changing the currency to GBP, on my screen it only now gives an option of euro's when I click on it?
    its based on IP, so only way would be to change your IP to appear as if you are in the UK.

why do you want the currency to change to GBP?

Quote Originally Posted by GODZILLA View Post
    its based on IP, so only way would be to change your IP to appear as if you are in the UK.

why do you want the currency to change to GBP?
    Weird? Wonder why my ip says I'm not?

I want to change it because I live in England! Haha and I am actually in England at the moment it's not like I'm away on holiday or something?

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big ian View Post
    Weird? Wonder why my ip says I'm not?

I want to change it because I live in England! Haha and I am actually in England at the moment it's not like I'm away on holiday or something?
    Cannot detect IPv6. No workaround other than use a different connection that uses IPv4. And that is impossible to know unless you try and see.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    Cannot detect IPv6. No workaround other than use a different connection that uses IPv4. And that is impossible to know unless you try and see.
    Ok cheers Mr Big