Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulk bomb (50 tabs / 100mg)

Can we cut the tablets in 2 or 4 peaces? it is always the same active ingredient content

Has anyone take 2 tabs from the bulkbombs per day?

Quote Originally Posted by Mw3best View Post
    Has anyone take 2 tabs from the bulkbombs per day?
    yes, it works VERY well. keep hydrated and training hard and lots of protein. bulk mass incoming big time!

Ok,1. do you hold much water or getting vascular too? 2. do you split the 2 tabs (every tab in two pieces)? 3. can i add TUDCA to the bulk bomb cycle or is it better after the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Mw3best View Post
    Ok,1. do you hold much water or getting vascular too? 2. do you split the 2 tabs (every tab in two pieces)? 3. can i add TUDCA to the bulk bomb cycle or is it better after the cycle?
    TUDCA during the cycle works very well. water is depending on your diet also, if you eat lots of carbs then can spill over and hold water. you can split the tabs or just take 1 tab am and 1 tab pm

Thanks bro. My last competition was 3,5 weeks before so im very low with carbs 250g so i think with the water its not so much

Hi thinking of doing another cycle with these. What would you recommend pairing with them. Was thinking of big'n'full! Any suggestions and how much per week. Took bulb bomb about 4 months ago and thought they were awesome, size and strength went through the roof. Started on 1 a day for the first 4 days then went up to 2 a day for the remainder of the cycle. Any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.

please can you tell me when bulk bomb is back in stock, waiting to order

When will these be back in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Architect View Post
    When will these be back in stock
    working on it, unsure if and when they will be back in stock. my advice would be to get some of the other products we have wich are suited for your goal of lean bulking: anadrol, tbol, anavar, winstrol, dbol etc