Rest i a must and you need at least 8h per day to recover with one or 2 naps during day to achieve maximum recovery.

And the other 3 parts ( witch os the more important? training , diet or anabolics ?

Diet : do we need to force food to grow ? eating some times more than 7000 calories, is this a must to grow and be top athlete? because some athletes dont eat to much like phil heath and he is 275lb , and others eat alot like jay Cutler to win Ronnie Coleman eating during the night. What is the real truth of top pros?

Anabolics: Do we need more than 4gr anabolics, 15ius hgh and and insulin to be a top athlete? but the more drugs you use the quicker your metabolism and you can lose weigth with higher dosages. It is real?

Training: Do we need to train to the limits and failure to grow more? i see most of the pros training videos and they train mostly without failure , just for pump. I always train to failure and i always sore and inflamation on muscles . Maybe the reality to have maximum results is train for pump without stressing to much joints.

What is the reality of top pros?