Thread: Pre-contest Cycle

Pre-contest Cycle

How would a basic pre-contest cycle look like for someone who's 20-16 weeks out?

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SGHULK View Post
    How would a basic pre-contest cycle look like for someone who's 20-16 weeks out?
    This question is not really meaningful. The reason why is because dosagse and cycle is dependant on the person's current position and status, and their target goals etc.... someone who is 20 weeks out may not even look like they lift, or may look fat as hell. For some people they are still bulking at around that time, while others start their cuts.

I know many who still use long esters at this time still.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    This question is not really meaningful. The reason why is because dosagse and cycle is dependant on the person's current position and status, and their target goals etc.... someone who is 20 weeks out may not even look like they lift, or may look fat as hell. For some people they are still bulking at around that time, while others start their cuts.

I know many who still use long esters at this time still.
    Jesus. 20 weeks is 5 months! I feel if you're prep takes 5 months then you had a very sloppy off season. Then again I'm of the extreme dieting nature so maybe I'm an oddity