Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry lean cycle Test sus,eq primo esistane or tbol

Dry lean cycle Test sus,eq primo esistane or tbol

180lb height 5'10" at 11-12% bodyfat.I want to bulk for 12-15 weeks straight.I eat 8-10 meals a day clean.I cant handle eq well side effect wise.I was thinking ill run 25mg test suspension a day,250 eq weekly,400mg primo & either t-bol or espistane.Carb cycling protein 250grams carbs 150-275 grams good fats 150-200 reaching an avg total of 5k calsa day.Diet is extremely clean.Train 6 times weekly.

That is a fuck ton of calories for someone your size....

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin101 View Post
    That is a fuck ton of calories for someone your size....
    I train volume 6 times weekly,have a high metabolic rate & also physically active throughout the day.I stay lean

Quote Originally Posted by naik_n70 View Post
    I train volume 6 times weekly,have a high metabolic rate & also physically active throughout the day.I stay lean
    Eh that depends on one's definition of lean. I know people who weight 60 more pounds than you and more lean who don't need as many calories. Are you sure you're counting correctly?

Not enough eq, up it by about 500mg

Sorry my bad 3.5k cals tops...

Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    can tolerate high eq much im estro sensetive.Same for high test.

Quote Originally Posted by naik_n70 View Post
    Sorry my bad 3.5k cals tops...
    There we go much better I'm roughly the same weight as you with a pretty demanding job physically (was maintaining at 178 with 3000 cals) which is why I expressed concern. That amount of eq and primo though is a bit lack luster. I'd up one or the other to around 600 to reap benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin101 View Post
    There we go much better I'm roughly the same weight as you with a pretty demanding job physically (was maintaining at 178 with 3000 cals) which is why I expressed concern. That amount of eq and primo though is a bit lack luster. I'd up one or the other to around 600 to reap benefits.
    yea....should i do.

EQ 500
    primo 400
    test suspension 25mg per day which works out to 175mg weekly test suspension
    t-bol 25-50mg a day

for 15 weeks total oral for 4-6weeks only at the start?

Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    you mean 750mg eq?? i cant handle 300mg my BP shoots too high along with anexity