Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTS coaching programme

Quote Originally Posted by GilGripper View Post
    Is Coach still taking on clients?
    yes, pm or better yet email him. we have excellent packages going on where you will get some good discounts on our products as well. cant go wrong with our coach

Thanks Godzilla I will email him today. Yea that's what I noticed with the amazing package price of coach and gear that's hard to pass up.

Thanks Godzilla I will email him today. Yea that's what I noticed with the amazing package price of coach and gear that's hard to pass up.
    Hi there,

Yes I still have slots open. Feel free to drop me an email, tell me about your goals and what you want to achieve with your physique and we'll work something out together.

Hey Mr Big, Coach or Godzilla I have a question about the programs. First off been saving up for a bit and am about to purchase one of the programs later this week. I've already talked to coach once to make sure he has slots and give him a background but don't want to bother too much till I've paid my $. I'll be selecting the middle package. So my question pertains to the gear that I'll select when I do pay later this week since the international line is down and I'm in the states do I just pick from the standard and pro lines and It is just oils correct? . Is the 5gbp charge per item or is it one time for all on the order? After I pay and before I select, I'll email coach and go over a little more detail on me and on compounds I like and ones I have to stay away from and then with his opinion I'll select my oils and add on a few orals and ancillaries to my order. Just want to make sure I have it all straight since I'll be doing it towards the end of the week. Thanks much

Hey Mr Big, Coach or Godzilla I have a question about the programs. First off been saving up for a bit and am about to purchase one of the programs later this week. I've already talked to coach once to make sure he has slots and give him a background but don't want to bother too much till I've paid my $. I'll be selecting the middle package. So my question pertains to the gear that I'll select when I do pay later this week since the international line is down and I'm in the states do I just pick from the standard and pro lines and It is just oils correct? . Is the 5gbp charge per item or is it one time for all on the order? After I pay and before I select, I'll email coach and go over a little more detail on me and on compounds I like and ones I have to stay away from and then with his opinion I'll select my oils and add on a few orals and ancillaries to my order. Just want to make sure I have it all straight since I'll be doing it towards the end of the week. Thanks much
    yes, just pls make sure to click the STEALTH option at checkout

What’s the email for coaching ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canners View Post
    What’s the email for coaching ?

Thanks
    PM me lets see if we can help you out

The coaching program seems like the support I’m looking for. I hope the program is still available guys.