Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Products

New Products

Out of curiosity, are you guys thinking about any new products to your stock in the future? I know you've talked about not selling designer steroids such as Superdrol and Epistane, but I was wondering if things such as Oral Test U, or something similar that isn't widely talked about, would be on the table.

I agree with Superdrol, Epistane and M1T.

And injectables: 1-Test Cyp (DHB)

I'd reallllyyy love oil based Testosterone no ester, but MTS said they don't stock that either
    Got at least a few people on GH15 inc myself that want it for PLing/Olympic WLing

No there won't be the range is extensive enough,far more than any other company out there!!
    Products you mention aren't popular enough to warrant the investment plus I don't particularly rate/believe in them anyhow.They do exactly the same thing as many products in our inventory,don't get duped into reading the bullshit that goes flying around on gh15.
    As for oil based test with no ester,have a think why is test suspension water based!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    No there won't be the range is extensive enough,far more than any other company out there!!
    Products you mention aren't popular enough to warrant the investment plus I don't particularly rate/believe in them anyhow.They do exactly the same thing as many products in our inventory,don't get duped into reading the bullshit that goes flying around on gh15.
    As for oil based test with no ester,have a think why is test suspension water based!!
    I'm more interested in Oral Test U for the reasons Powertard said: drug testing. In and out of the system the quickest, which is a huge appeal to me.

Why is test suspension water based? You can make TNE in oil, although it is not really possible to make it at any concentration exceeding 50 mg/ml without pain, 25 mg/ml with just BB/ba. I'd happily take 25 mg/ml TNE and especially 50 mg/ml. I only need 50 mg pre training for a good kick in the ass!

^^use some badly made test susp injected in glutes and that'll feel like a kick in the ass from what I've read lol

ahahhaa yeah LOL

My friend tried to make it one time... he got that bac water stuff from a peptide store and mixed it with some BB and... more BB (lol) and made (poorly) test suspension at 100 mg/ml. He showed it to me and I was like "mate, no. That looks painful as fuck". There was fucking clumps at the bottom and blue flaky bits in the white clump of raw powder....

He shook it up and tried to draw it and it clogged the needle. He ended up filling the syringe with 1 ml and injected like half the ml, took it out of his leg and had tears in his eyes from the burning. He was like legit trying not to cry lol. It went all red and puffy.

Just use test p and var for drug testing

I would like test suspension though

I am currently dicking around with some stuff a friend made, TNE @ 25 mg/ml
    I only use 50 mg per training session, seriously added some #age to the bar FAST!!! Like FAST! As in 5 kg in a session to bench fast.