Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order to Australia

Order to Australia

Hi guys,

Just wanted to leave a review, possibly more for the interest of fellow MTS customers who live in Australia (solid customs here).

Made my 2nd order a while back, but it did not arrive, which could have been due to a few different reasons. I emailed Mr. Big and he kindly offered to re-post my order free of charge and it arrived safe and sound on the 12th working day. Brilliant customer service! I'm so happy my order arrived and can't wait to start using the product! Thank you Mr. Big!

I used to live in the UK and always used MTS products for years and they always delivered good results so I'm very pleased to be able to continue using MTS whilst living in Australia.

Thanks!!

The stealth range is the best I live in OZ so glad to have this service offered by MTS.

been a custom for over a year now and all orders filled great customer service.

Great to hear guys.. Iv been buying locally for the pass couple of years and iv been really disappointed in the quality in Australia.. Can't wait to try mts gear when it gets here.

I've made approx. 5 orders to Australia now without any problems. The products have all been good quality. Still a very happy customer! Thanks!

Anybody else in Australia, specifically Sydney, had any problems with orders over the Xmas/New Year period? My order was dispatched on the 8th December and I'm still waiting for it.......sucks!!! I hope it arrives!!

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH View Post
    Anybody else in Australia, specifically Sydney, had any problems with orders over the Xmas/New Year period? My order was dispatched on the 8th December and I'm still waiting for it.......sucks!!! I hope it arrives!!
    Sometimes it's not that it gets seized, but it gets lost in the mail. I have sent to one guy in Sydney 20-30 times, but that 1 in so many just never gets to him but says delivered. I've already messaged you on how we can resolve this. Thanks.

I'm still waiting those ordered for the Black Friday.
    Don't worry, they will come....sooner or later.
    Moreover, it's a holiday period for everyone, even for those who work at the post office.

Im the same 2 big orders ordered on 20th dec still haven't arrived but tracking says it's in the country :/

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wreku View Post
    Im the same 2 big orders ordered on 20th dec still haven't arrived but tracking says it's in the country :/

I have emailed you already.

My order arrived!! Thanks Med-tech!!