DAMIEN LLOYD
46, LON YR ORSAF
MOLD, CH7 1GT
UNITED KINGDOM
T: 07752767626

[email protected]
So I get a customer who bought 15 or so products. Complains that my products are "fake" and "dodgy" because 3 of the security authentication labels turn out to be "fake"

Through a dialogue of 30 email exchanges, he is not clearly understanding the need to use some simple brain neurons.

This is his last email, that shows an unreasonable desire to cooperate. I requested 3 clear photos of the labels so I can prove they are real. I built the system, I entered the codes into the database myself, I had them printed and I arranged to get them stuck on the bottles. If 12 out of 15 work, and you buy them directly here, then just by simple logic, the fundamental issue must be a user error since I'm not stupid to send products with codes that don't authenticate if bought directly here.

Scammer Damien Lloyd and the authentication system-1-jpg

Here he sends me 15 or so blurry photos. I pick one of them that he claims was wrong. Notice the readability.

Scammer Damien Lloyd and the authentication system-2-jpg

He enters the code incorrectly.

Scammer Damien Lloyd and the authentication system-5-jpg

I validated it. You can clearly see he was unable to distinguish a "b" from a "6", and who knows how many others from a one "1" and an el "l" and oh "O" and zero "0"

Scammer Damien Lloyd and the authentication system-3-jpg

Even after sending me blurry pictures, I still validated it but he still claims the other non-validated ones are fake. I'm lost for words how this authentication system is even remotely relevant to it being "fake" when you buy them from here.

Like seriously....

How can anyone help validate the numbers if I get photos that look like this.....

Scammer Damien Lloyd and the authentication system-photo0037-jpg