Thread: Anavar

Hybrid View

Anavar

Hi I just received my var, looking at taking 60mg a day, would you recommend taking all at once or splitting up? Cheers

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Based on half life. You'll want to take 3 doses throughout the day, 8 hours apart to keep stable blood levels and to keep it in your system at full peak throughout the day. For example, if you are taking 60mg a day, take 20mg, three times a day, 8 hours apart. Hope that helps.

Hi thanks for your reply, there 15mg tabs so should I take two lots of 1 tabs and one lot of 2? Cheers

Blog Entries
    Doesn't really make much of a difference. Just try to spread it out as best you can.

15mg x 4 = 60mg

24hr / 4 = 6 hours

So try to take every 6 hours 15mg. Really doesn't make too much of a difference either way.

Would you apply this principle to stanavar as well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canners View Post
    Would you apply this principle to stanavar as well?
    yes it does.

More often dosing leads to more stable blood. Hell break out a pill cutter and take a piece every hour if you want. I personally usually do 3x a day dosing: am, lunch, evening.

1mg per 1kg of your body... is that the right recommendation for the 1st cycle?

50mg has hit me hard at 100kg, just start low, ramp up if you need

Just ordered 100 x 10 mg tablets, for use for my damaged shoulder! It seems to help tendon issues from anecdotes and also I saw some medical info about this too. I will try 10 mg per day to see if I get anymore relief if not then 20 mg ED should be enough. Again, not looking for any anabolic effects etc just simply to help my shoulder out