Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INTERNATIONAL - DIANABOL (50mg / 50 tabs)

INTERNATIONAL - DIANABOL (50mg / 50 tabs)

The label on the picture and the description of the product don't match up. The description says 50mg pr tab and the picture says 15mg pr tab. Just wanted to let you know

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSecurity View Post
    The label on the picture and the description of the product don't match up. The description says 50mg pr tab and the picture says 15mg pr tab. Just wanted to let you know
    That photo is just for illustration. We don't send labels for international range tablets.
    That is the OLD label from several years ago, we don't even have 15mg tablets.

Sorry for the noob question. But just received my Dbols 50mg tabs. And i notice he tabs are plain and purple. Are they meant to come like this? seems odd..

WogBoy80

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WogBoy80 View Post
    Sorry for the noob question. But just received my Dbols 50mg tabs. And i notice he tabs are plain and purple. Are they meant to come like this? seems odd..

WogBoy80
    That's correct.

What is the best oil to go with dbol after the first cycle of dbol just want to bulk up mate

What test do you recommend

Maybe it would be better to open your own new thread.

Anyway, if I well understand, this would be your second cycle and you still want to use dbol.
    Then for 6 weeks, my advice is to use short ester like Prop or PhenylP.

Keep on hand some ancillaries