Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTS Sponsored athletes

Hybrid View

Cool MTS Sponsored athletes

We at MTS are always glad when we can work with and help athletes and significant people in our industry and offer them a sponsored status and benefits.

with this thread i am opening a new round of selection for new MTS SPONSORED ATHLETES.

Some general info so you guys know what i am looking for and what you could be getting if you are selected:

1: you have to be involved in the fitness/bodybuilding industry, so you have to be a athlete (preferably serious one) and/or be of importance in the industry through forums and people you know. you are our highway sign in a way so its gotta be good.

2: You have to be ACTIVE. you will be reporting to me and what i value is a pro-active attitude and especially a positive and outgoing outlook.

there are some other requirements but this i will discuss 1 on 1 via email when i select the first candidates

And of course we wouldn't be MTS if we wouldn't support and take care of our sponsored athletes in a great way. we want you to do well and with us you will.

For those interested in becoming a MTS SPONSORED ATHLETE pls email me here

Thanks

Godzilla

Best of luck with this, MTS has some great products and has always been good to me. I don't have the social outreach or personal time to dedicate to something like this but I'm sure plenty will step up

Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    Best of luck with this, MTS has some great products and has always been good to me. I don't have the social outreach or personal time to dedicate to something like this but I'm sure plenty will step up
    for sure, MTS is top notch and for many years now and we are happy to support guys who can help spread the word and the brand. win win for all

Email sent...would like the opportunity to be part of the MTS Team and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by kippp View Post
    Email sent...would like the opportunity to be part of the MTS Team and spread the word.
    sounds good, i answered and spreading the MTS gospel and word is always good

i would like to become MTS sponsored athletes

Quote Originally Posted by jameslim View Post
    i would like to become MTS sponsored athletes
    pls send me an email and introduce yourself. we can only choose a select few who bring most value to our marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Great to be on the team.
    welcome to the team. promotion is key, do well and we are happy!