Thread: Getting Ripped With MTS

Getting Ripped With MTS

Hi Guys,
    All of us know that to look great is difficult, but to look ripped is HARD Work. To do it with only diet and training is almost impossible, a specially in environment that we are in to.
    Work, stress, no proper diet regime, not enough sleep- that alone can easily kill you, not to mention how it reduces the results that we expect to see after hard months of training.
    I am not talking about these few blessed people who are already at the top, and they go to the gym for a living. As well i'm not saying that you or i can not be one of them.
    But to achieve something in bodybuilding or fitness we all need a lot of supplements, and a specially us in our harsh true everyday life
    That's where MTS comes to rescue .
    For the past few years , every spring i have been doing a nice small cycle to get me ready for the beach, as i believe many of us do.
    And all the time i was using gear from MTS.
    So this year i would be sharing my experience with you all in this private blog or what we can call it. And we can grow in size and in heart (obviously i'm not really in to gaining weight but to be really ripped and to look aesthetic)
    Now i will chose some great products and let you know what is what.
    Any questions feel free to ask
    Last edited by Bad4life; 03-19-2017 at 04:53 PM.

good thread, but needs to be in log section/reviews