Hi

I have 2 vials of mtren left over
I ran an entire vial 2 weeks straight and it was simply too harsh really for me to use to peak strength with, mainly because it fucked my sleep horribly and made me fatigued. Like I would have horrendous 4 hrs broken light sleep, anything waking me up... not restful at all!

Safety wise, how long could I use 1 mg injected mtren Mon Wed Fri?

I read up some data of oral mtren, 100 mcg ED after 2 weeks totally trashed liver functon

If you inject 1 mg ED and the drug has a half life of 6 hrs (iirc) then you will have 125 mg 18 hrs after first injection 62.5 24 hrs after where you would inject another 1000 mcg to get 1062.5 mcg... then peak again 1066 mg.. after the 2 days off you'd have about 4 mcg in you where on Monday you'd pin another 1000 and the cycle repeats

Basically this seems more stressful than 100 mcg ED... FAR more...
Then again, by injecting you avoid the first pass metabolism entirely then you have 2nd metabolism to deal with... also about 70% less compound through liver than via oral ingestion so you have 70% less and avoid the 1st pass... I have seen stories of people doing "3 mg" Mon Wed Fri for 3 wks and getting ALT of 80 AST of 60, nothing bad! I feel this was underdosed stuff though considering how badly 100 mcg wrecks you.

Thoughts?