Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Triple en

Hybrid View

Triple en

Just ordered can't wait to try

I've used it last year. it's good. remember you don't treat it like tren acetate. enanthate needs more time to kick in and you need a decent dosage. 300mg/ml you will probably need 4-5ml week to make gains. but the gains are fantastic.

I have 5 vials of this, gonna use the rest of my duo tren cruise for a bit then have a nice run just on the triple en

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SMonMTS View Post
    I have 5 vials of this, gonna use the rest of my duo tren cruise for a bit then have a nice run just on the triple en
    Just to confirm,,, you are getting side effects or not :P

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    Just to confirm,,, you are getting side effects or not :P
    I did at the beginning xD. I suspect that was just from starting a blast tho... I had been a month of everything for a cruise. Tight chest has gone now, no bp trouble. Body adapts fast!

Biggest side is getting bigger and leaner

Actually I would still say I have slightly disturbed sleep still .. not insomnia though

LMAO needs more side effects, who cares about results getting more side effects is what counts ;p

Switching to a mix of triple en and duo tren. Looking forward to see what the mast is gonna do. I'm also now starting a diet, hoping to get freaky

this looks good too. i pers like my test lower but i may pick some up for later in year. maybe 2cc EOD.

Good product to use as your base then add oils on top. Noticed some change so must be mast in there, skin looks a bit clearer + small drop in water under the skin but reason that it's not more is just because of the ratios of the compounds in there. As will all mts products dosed well would recommend