Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is the var?

Question How is the var?

Hey guys!

Wanna start some var soon, some inspiration?
    How did you dosed it?
    Wanna start 60mg ed, would be fine if I can read some reviews

A guy in the Gym uses MTS Stanavar, he looks mind blowing every time!

I also only used the stanavar until now but will run anavar alone in a couple weeks.
    During my stanavar run i really looked better and tighter so this stuff is g2g.
    Will report back after my anavar run

You will be pleasantly surprised with the results you will get from legit var!!
    If it's your first blast on it work your way up yo 60mg a day over 4 weeks then take two weeks off.then start at 60mg and work your way up to 100mg a day max on your next blast!!
    This compound is a must if you want to look dry,hard and increase strength.its great as a stand alone but as mentioned by the other guys when mixed in with other blends its a whole different world!!

I'm just finishing up a cycle of test 300 which I put on over a stone was woundering I when I done can I take my var for a couple of weeks before starting my pct, Ino your going to say don't come off, would it help me keep my gains or just go straight to pct thanks

The Var is very good in my experience. Very clean product, everything you'd expect from Var.

Quote Originally Posted by Jc1 View Post
    I'm just finishing up a cycle of test 300 which I put on over a stone was woundering I when I done can I take my var for a couple of weeks before starting my pct, Ino your going to say don't come off, would it help me keep my gains or just go straight to pct thanks
    Finishing cycle,do you mean last jab or where the test is out your system!!??if your referring to the ENANTHATE ester test you've been running then you can run var 2 weeks before going onto pct if that's they way you cycle.i would say come off!I'm old school its MR big who is the junkie around here!!
    But even two weeks would help you before doing pct in my opinion because I know the damage this product is capable of doing.

Thanks big daddy yes I was thinking wait after the test e is out of my system then do the var for couple of weeks then ptc

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1 View Post
    Keeping gains? This is a matter of how far you're from your genetic limits and how fast you can recover your natural test to support any muscle mass you have. You can only maintain gains up to what your post-pct recovered test levels will support. Anyway, that's my opinion and what do I know about PCT? Nicht. I don't do it sorry.

definatly going to be trying this var soon