Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard N Lean

Hard N Lean

Hey guys, very good product. I'm using it at 1ml E4D so a low dose cycle, it puts me at +- 200mg test cyp, 200 mg tren E and 200 mg Mast E per week. After a few days I noticed my sleep improved, thanks to the test. Now it's been 7 weeks, I introduced clen at 60mcg ED last week. I lost a good amount of fat, I'm bigger, stronger. My weight haven't changed, I gained 2-3kg the first couple weeks but since then no change. But I look better every week so I don't care... My diet is 200gr prot, 200gr carbs and 40-50gr of fat, so +- 2000kcal with cardio 3x20min per week.

No side expect the crazy tren dreams, I often dream that I beat up (with a baseball bat one time) my ex step father... But other than that nothing bad.

I still have a lot of it, +- 2,5 vials so I'll let you update this thread when I'll start my cruise. And I want to add an oral at the end what do you guys recommand ? I was thinking of adding 50mg of anavar ED the last 7 weeks, or maybe stanavar... I'm scared of the stanavar, I don't want the winstrol to dry out my joints too much...

Ps: Sorry for my english guys

How much do you weigh? That is low calories

I weigh 87kg (192 lb) and I'm 184cm (+- 6'1), I started bodybuilding 5 years ago, in 3 years I went from 60kg (132lb) to 100kg (225lb) with just a 6 weeks cycle of test prop 100mg EOD. But my clomid and nolva were fake, so hard pct, got depressed, started doing drugs for almost 2 years. Stopped all drugs maybe 5-6 monts ago, and got back into training and dieting in december.

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by belgianpred View Post
    I weigh 87kg (192 lb) and I'm 184cm (+- 6'1), I started bodybuilding 5 years ago, in 3 years I went from 60kg (132lb) to 100kg (225lb) with just a 6 weeks cycle of test prop 100mg EOD. But my clomid and nolva were fake, so hard pct, got depressed, started doing drugs for almost 2 years. Stopped all drugs maybe 5-6 monts ago, and got back into training and dieting in december.
    I tried PCT once. I used real clomid and nolva from the pharmacy. Still got depressed and never stopped taking anabolics since.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    I tried PCT once. I used real clomid and nolva from the pharmacy. Still got depressed and never stopped taking anabolics since.
    Same here. Blast and cruise til death my man.

Yeah I think it's the only way to go. Cycle + pct seems like a waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin101 View Post
    Same here. Blast and cruise til death my man.
    only way to do it!!

I think PCT is more mental than physical. Done it with and without cant tell the difference!

What are your goals? You are on a low dose of hormones, low calories and doing a decent amount of cardio. I wouldn't expect to grow at all with what you are currently doing. If you are cutting that's another story - maybe post some pics?

Yeah I was cutting, I upped my calories to 2300-2500 and stopped cardio 2-3 weeks ago, because I needed a "break". I'll start again cutting next week. I'll post pic when I'll begin my cruise.

The pumps are crazy also, really painful to train shoulders and arms and I want to cry when I finish a set of leg extension or lunges... My sleep is very shitty now, it fells restless, I sometime take a nap in the afternoon even if I sleep 7-8 hours per night. And I almost forgot those shin pumps are so so painfull... But other than that I can only recommend it, I think if you take like 4-5ML EW you can have a lot of fun.