Thread: +++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries

+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS

+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-1-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-2-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-3-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-4-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-5-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-6-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-7-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-8-jpg+++ Positive Testomonials of MTS found on EROIDS-9-jpg

How come you guys don't have the MTS website listed as a source on eroids. I'm sure if you did that and linked the review page here, you would get a lot of good reviews/feedback. Just looking through all those great MTS Customer Testimonials people have written here proves that.

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblue View Post
    How come you guys don't have the MTS website listed as a source on eroids. I'm sure if you did that and linked the review page here, you would get a lot of good reviews/feedback. Just looking through all those great MTS Customer Testimonials people have written here proves that.
    I tried 10 months ago. That owner BFG replies with a question 4 weeks after applying of which I already had the answer to his question in my original email and never replied since. Kept his link on the site for 6 months and after many follow ups, just removed it and moved on. Our resellers and distributors do a good job at selling our products nevertheless.

The test e is killer. I was using 350 from a different source and no estro issues, switched to 300 of mts test e and boom nipple sensitivity, lump began to swell. Had to lower dosage as I'm trying to avoid ai and serm usage. Good stuff!