Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCT advise

PCT advise

Hi guys! I am a first timer and going to run T-bol/Anavar 50mg/50mg a day, but I'm not sure about PCT. Do I need one afterwards? As far as I know them oral short life ones on low dosage won't shut my natural testosterone. Would I be ok to go on just normal tribulus afterwards or I better off a proper PCT? What would you suggest please?

all steroids shut you down eventually. if you are going to pct do it proper

People just say they won't shut you down, so people who are scared to use injectables will still buy their orals

I am pretty sure that they/those shut you down, but not 100% positive as I have only ever run orals with test. But just to be safe, do a proper PCT, tamoxifen is not expensive. Btw, any specific reason for oral only, aside from injections?

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ramaxa View Post
    Hi guys! I am a first timer and going to run T-bol/Anavar 50mg/50mg a day, but I'm not sure about PCT. Do I need one afterwards? As far as I know them oral short life ones on low dosage won't shut my natural testosterone. Would I be ok to go on just normal tribulus afterwards or I better off a proper PCT? What would you suggest please?
    I would do it, just in case. Doesn't hurt your gains.

TRIBULUS... that's garbage.

CLOMID + NOLVADEX PCT... that's how I would do it.

hcg and triptorelin is also good stuff

I hate clomid, if I were to ever do a PCT (never have come off since I started AAS) I would just run nolva for 2 weeks to get my natural test back up.

all nolva does is inhibit estrogen from binding to the receptors. I don't see how it will do anything to get your test levels back up

Quote Originally Posted by flexer View Post
    all nolva does is inhibit estrogen from binding to the receptors. I don't see how it will do anything to get your test levels back up
    It stimulates lh and fsh I believe

ok I see. I still consider it an outdated form of pct