Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st cycle test e

Hybrid View

1st cycle test e

Hey,

I'm planning my first cycle and I just want to get some feedback before I start
    It should be a 10 week cycle of Test E.

Week 1-10 : 500mg Test E (2x250mg)
    week 3-12 : HCG 1000iu
    Week 12-14: PCT Nolvadex (or Clomid)

Thanks
    Last edited by Toast; 03-10-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Should i let the HCG out? Since it is not a very high dosed cycle and I probably will recover just fine without the HCG.

for your first cycle you probably dont need any hcg and your body should bounce back just fine. for pct do get both clomid and nolvadex. clomid is for hormones restart and nolvadex will keep estrogen down which is always high after a cycle as testosterone drops

Hi,
    Starting my 1st test e cycle
    Test e 250 twice a wk (10 wks)
    Dbol 30mg ed (4wks)
    Arimidex 1mg eod (10wk cycle)
    Pct + 1tab ed (4wks) starting 14 days after cycle.
    38 yrs old
    165lbs
    17%bf
    4 workouts p/w
    3000 calories p/d
    Does this look ok ?unsure if I should take HCG
    Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slowloris01 View Post
    Hi,
    Starting my 1st test e cycle
    Test e 250 twice a wk (10 wks)
    Dbol 30mg ed (4wks)
    Arimidex 1mg eod (10wk cycle)
    Pct + 1tab ed (4wks) starting 14 days after cycle.
    38 yrs old
    165lbs
    17%bf
    4 workouts p/w
    3000 calories p/d
    Does this look ok ?unsure if I should take HCG
    Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    looks good, only use arimidex if you really need it and bloat is bad from estrogen conversion.

hcg can be an addition to keep the balls primed for production after the cycle is over. its a cheap insurance policy that works

Thanks for response.. was thinking arimidex to keep any gyno at bay instead of waiting to see if gyno sides kick in.
    HCG wk 3-12 1000iu ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowloris01 View Post
    Thanks for response.. was thinking arimidex to keep any gyno at bay instead of waiting to see if gyno sides kick in.
    HCG wk 3-12 1000iu ok?
    estrogen is needed for gains, suppress it too much and very little to no gains. gyno is a step by step process, no need to suppress the whole body from gyno if it isnt coming

500iu per week is enough to keep balls full and ready

Also no nolvadex at the start of the cycle? Just arimidex when you feel sides coming up, and Nolva and clomid as PCT?

correct. nolvadex isnt a strong AI so when needed use arimidex and nolvadex and clomid for 3-4 as PCT

I'm planning on adding 50mg Stanozolol at the end of the 10 weeks for 4 weeks.
    Should I start it at week 6-10 or start at week 8 until week 12 and start PCT after the last day of the Stanozolol?

Because the test e is still in my blood in those 2 weeks after the last injection, and maybe get some more benefit from it?

I will be injecting with a 23G 1inch in the glute.