Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOG: Off Season bridge with MTS

Post LOG: Off Season bridge with MTS

Hello guys
    I’ve just won a competition couple weeks ago, so I decided to do a 8-10weeks bridge before starting a bulking cycle.
    I have used the brand MTS, and had some great results from it (you can see on my comp prep log), so for this reason I’ll use again their stuff.
    The purpose of this bridge is to add few lbs while trying to stay around 10-12% bf.
    I heard some positive stuff (nothing crazy) about low dosage of masteron on trt dosage, so why not give it a go and see.

Test Enanthate (MTS): 200mg/week (split in 2 injections)
    Masteron Enanthate (MTS): 100mg/week (split in 2 injections)
    HGH (MTS): 4 iu/day (2iu morning/2iu Post workout)
    Humalog: 4iu Post Workout
    HCG: 250iu twice per week

Some of you will probably ask why I am using Insulin with a very small dosage, and not in a proper bulking cycle, well, I am using it for two reasons:
    -fighting the potential hyperglycemia from the HGH
    - anabolic effect: absorb nutrients into muscle cells

Why using masteron? I’m not expecting crazy result with a baby dosage like that, more about a well being aspect, like libido, regulating the estrogens, maybe reducing water and promoting vascularity (probably not with only 100mg, but it is not going to kill me anyway).
    I am not going to lie, I wasn’t in the best head space the past month (also before my comp), so I haven’t been very serious with the food after the show, so I am holding water like a ballon

The 2 vials are different sizes because they come from 2 different warehose (UK and Greece)

thats a good bridge man, will work very well and i am a big big fan of masteron with test

frees up more test by decreasing shbg and dht is always a primal feel good hormone

slin will increase nutrient uptake for sure. and together with hgh create new cells for later to be blown up by a proper big cycle

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    Hello guys
    I’ve just won a competition couple weeks ago, so I decided to do a 8-10weeks bridge before starting a bulking cycle.
    I have used the brand MTS, and had some great results from it (you can see on my comp prep log), so for this reason I’ll use again their stuff.
    The purpose of this bridge is to add few lbs while trying to stay around 10-12% bf.
    I heard some positive stuff (nothing crazy) about low dosage of masteron on trt dosage, so why not give it a go and see.

Humalog: 4iu Post Workout

Some of you will probably ask why I am using Insulin with a very small dosage, and not in a proper bulking cycle, well, I am using it for two reasons:
    -fighting the potential hyperglycemia from the HGH
    - anabolic effect: absorb nutrients into muscle cells

Why using masteron? I’m not expecting crazy result with a baby dosage like that, more about a well being aspect, like libido, regulating the estrogens, maybe reducing water and promoting vascularity (probably not with only 100mg, but it is not going to kill me anyway).
    I am not going to lie, I wasn’t in the best head space the past month (also before my comp), so I haven’t been very serious with the food after the show, so I am holding water like a ballon
    doing a comp is very stressful so thats normal, you need to relax now and give body and mind all the time they need to be balanced again, this bridge looks good

Week: 1
    Weight: 80,1kg

Like I said, I haven't been serious on the diet the past weeks, so I kinda look bloated.
    Back on the track now.
    Let's see what physique I can bring in 10 weeks.

Week: 2
    Weight: 79,2kg

I decided to do a kind of clean up for my first week, I took a natural diuretic (Xpel) with a lot of green tea. Thtat's why my weight dropped a little bit.
    So I can see I was holding a lot of subcutaneous water.
    Feeling fresh now, so ready to make some progress.

you are still ripped to shreds, amazing

Week: 4
    Weight: 80,4kg

I've been on small vacations, so I couldn't post.
    There is my morning shape.
    I start to feel a bit the HGH, some days I've got numb fingers.
    I sleep mostly on my right side, and when I wake up, I've got all my right side bloated and numb lol

you look awesome!

what is the full cycle now and food also?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    you look awesome!

what is the full cycle now and food also?
    Thank you brother.
    About the cycle:
    Humalog: 3iu Morning/ 4iu Post Workout

I Introduced the Humalog in the morning, because the GH kinda make me go into hyperglycemia some morning, which kills my appetite.
    Looks like those MTS stuff do a great job again.

ABOUT THE DIET:
    I'm kinda relax with it, I mean I mix my sources of protein/carbs/fat, so I on't get borded, I'm not on compr prep anymore.
    However, I keep the same macro for every meals.
    6 meals: 45P/45C/20F (per meal)
    + 30g carbs intra workout
    + 20g carbs Post workout