Thread: Order Update

Order Update

Hi, can someone please contact me to find out what's happening with my order.
    I've paid and sent 4 screenshots of the payment and still received a "Please pay for your order" email and when I log into my account it still shows pending and a warning about being banned if I don't pay or my order.......

Quote Originally Posted by Peachyuk View Post
    Hi, can someone please contact me to find out what's happening with my order.
    I've paid and sent 4 screenshots of the payment and still received a "Please pay for your order" email and when I log into my account it still shows pending and a warning about being banned if I don't pay or my order.......
    email the helpdesk and they will help you out, better then like this openly in the forum

Had done that 3 times with no response.......so thanks for your input!!! But all sorted now.........

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachyuk View Post
    Had done that 3 times with no response.......so thanks for your input!!! But all sorted now.........
    Your email was replied to.

Lastly, we don't sit on the emails 24/7 like a Indian help desk. Emails are replied to at best effort usually a few hours but up to 24 hours. This is normal, as nobody has the resources to sit on a computer all day everyday to reply to emails