Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi newbie in need of good advice

Hi newbie in need of good advice

Since 2 months I have inject myself with sustanon 0.5 one legs every week (during 4 weeks and 4 weeks off ) .this is my first time and it was pretty painful the first month , the second month was better . the guy who should have help me has let me down .

my question is do I do the dose right?? what would you recommend me to do ?
    in the UK is it any surgery who would do my injection without trying to convince me this is a bad idea ?

thank you
    Last edited by stephe2defr; 04-28-2020 at 10:49 AM.

is really the minimum amount this ??

> Minimum order amount is 140 GBP / $200 USD.

sustanon needs to be injected every other day atleast or even better every day

dosage depends on your goals ofcourse there is not 1 universal good dosage. some take 100mg per week as TRT and some take 3.5 grams as their pro cycle and anything inbetween

and also NEVER take hormones 4 weeks on 4 weeks off that doesnt make any sense so i think you need to sit and read for next 3 months and learn and then start doing it properly again

ok thank you . any good website please ? I have read so many different stuff that I am pretty lost
    Last edited by stephe2defr; 04-28-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephe2defr View Post
    ok thank you . any good website please ? I have read so many different stuff that I am pretty lost
    just youtube for TRT, plenty of people talking about it. its a relatively simple subject so dive in

and we have removed the minimum order amount during corona, order stat stocks are being sold out quickly

thank you maximus for your help

I have just place an order because reading your forum I think I have bought a fake product :-(. it is possible to get my order on a discret packaging ?? my wife is at home and she hate this ... I have to hide.

please I don't understand something ... why people speak about "mg" for the steroid when on the syringe I have some "ml" ?
    Last edited by stephe2defr; 04-29-2020 at 11:21 AM.

just had my deliverie . thank you . it wasn't nice to see that I been buying and using a fake product this last two month

Quote Originally Posted by stephe2defr View Post
    I have just place an order because reading your forum I think I have bought a fake product :-(. it is possible to get my order on a discret packaging ?? my wife is at home and she hate this ... I have to hide.

please I don't understand something ... why people speak about "mg" for the steroid when on the syringe I have some "ml" ?
    it seems you need to read lots, if you are asking such questions

mg = miligram which is always used for active ingredient, aka the steroid
    ml = mililiter which is amount of oil in which the active ingredient is mixed

so on every vial you will see how many mg per ml there is. example 200mg/ml

so if you need 100mg you inject 0.5ml and if you need 1000 mg you inject 5 ml

you need to learn basic things before you start injecting life altering hormones

thank you maximus for your help . like I say ...the guy who was supposed to help me to understand has let me down in the middle of the injection cycle , and whatb he told me is completely different of what you are saying on this forum .so now I have to look the answer around the web and make the difference between the right and the wrong . pretty hard to learn something when you find so many different answers.

what he told me
    - is a bottle of sustanon would last me 5 weeks
    -1 ml injection twice a week
    Last edited by stephe2defr; 05-02-2020 at 10:54 AM.