Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You cant afford HGH?

Hybrid View

You cant afford HGH?

Do you love hgh but you dont have the money to afford the right dosage to build muscle? I think we all have this problem. Have money to use 6 to 8ius every day is impossible for majority of the people. But with the newest innovations on this industry we have peptides that a lot of people think is bullshit and pros don’t use it. WRONG. They use , but they know how to use them.

MONSTRO Protocol:
    *Right after workout take 200 / 300mcg GHRP6 and right after take a low dosage of HGH ( 3 to 4ius ). Shooting GHRP6 right before HGH will double is potency and 4ius will be like 8ius.

Sounds crazy but works amazing

MONSTRO

I know a very well known coach that uses this method and works wonders .

Very interesting, might try it.
    Would you pin your HGH straight after your GHRP, or would you wait a bit like 15min?

This could be the best way even with hgh double gains in growing with this protocol ghrp cjc I try many years ago 3x daily very full round add hgh insulin this is very crazy and definitely and next level protocol maybe one day I can try this protocol because this would be very good in how 3D you look

Peptides alone dont do miricles but combined with hgh + slin can change your body completely and without paying to much , GHRP 6 is very cheap, so why not add it to your protocol and use less hgh savin alot of money

Quote Originally Posted by MTS-Head Coach View Post
    Peptides alone dont do miricles but combined with hgh + slin can change your body completely and without paying to much , GHRP 6 is very cheap, so why not add it to your protocol and use less hgh savin alot of money
    Absolutely agree this is very good and for sure will help massively

What you guys think is better ?

GHRP6 or MK677? to combine with real HGH ? or better to use 4ius pharma + 4ius ugl hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
    What you guys think is better ?

GHRP6 or MK677? to combine with real HGH ? or better to use 4ius pharma + 4ius ugl hgh?
    If you can use it all more igf1 the better more satellite cell splitting but ghrp6 like you said absolutely something great here something that could change a lot of people using hgh the combo and mk677 you’ll be a super igf1 monster on this combo

Do you think when you have IGF high , test high you only need Myostatin Blocker to be perfect? YK11 or Follistatin 344

Quote Originally Posted by MTS-Head Coach View Post
    Do you think when you have IGF high , test high you only need Myostatin Blocker to be perfect? YK11 or Follistatin 344
    I believe so this way you are complete ive never trialed it so cannot comment but they for sure work