Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive thanks to MTS - My brief log of my show 1st show

Massive thanks to MTS - My brief log of my show 1st show

5 weeks ago, after dabbling in two Men's Physique shows as a total newbie who mainly only did Crossfit, I decided to move into bodybuilding. The show I did in April I had been using MTS products and they were quality, but knew deep down I had no future in physique and wanted to do bodybuilding. I was 80kg, and wanted to do classic or under 70kg for a show in 5 weeks time. I ONLY use MTS products, if it's available here, I get it from here. Anyway, 5 weeks on yesterday was my first show and I was delighted. Feedback was I just missed out on placing 3rd - hand on heart the top two were a bit better, but there was very little in it (according to the judges) for me and third. I am over the moon, my first ever show, with only 5 weeks prep. Anyway, just wanted to say a huge thanks to MTS for the great products that I purchased - you have a loyal, happy and valuable customer.

Head down now after a week's holiday, with a prop 12 week prep having learned so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Massive thanks to MTS - My brief log of my show 1st show-dscf0117-jpg   Massive thanks to MTS - My brief log of my show 1st show-pre-jpg  

Well done mate!
    I used MTS products throughout my entire prep too and loved them.

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bravo. Keep improving and keeping going

Well done mate, what was your drug protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by botchla View Post
    Well done mate, what was your drug protocol?
    Hi Mate, I think it's around these forums enough. Have a look

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    Bravo. Keep improving and keeping going
    Thanks - prep for my next show has begun today (11 weeks tomorrow) - MTS Cycle ordered today!

Quote Originally Posted by Didmo1983 View Post
    Thanks - prep for my next show has begun today (11 weeks tomorrow) - MTS Cycle ordered today!
    Great condition in such a short space of time,congratulations on your effort and glad you found MTS products of benefit to helping you achieve your goals.
    Time to pack on some more size for you next show,but don't lose that condition

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    Great condition in such a short space of time,congratulations on your effort and glad you found MTS products of benefit to helping you achieve your goals.
    Time to pack on some more size for you next show,but don't lose that condition
    100% mate. I just need added size and density, but being honest, I would say that is an off season priority. Also weight wise I don't have too much to play with. I probably over dieted and definitely over did the water cut (I ended up weighing 67.3kg at the weigh in, I was 73kg the day before!). Gonna increase test (test prop) in this cycle. I am sitting easy at around 73kg today with 9 weeks to go to the day. Now I know making weight is not an issue (I was a boxer for years, so find making weight nothing new in terms of pure water for weigh in), I am hoping to hit around 75kg and then boil down 5kg the last few days and tip the scales about 69kg.

Loads to up date here...so here goes. Did another another 2 shows after this, last show I placed but by then I was totally burnt out. Anyway, after thinking I was unlikely to compete ever again, I have had a bit of time off cycle and now back into a proper off season ready for next year. Had a coach I trust help me out the last few weeks of my last shows and he is now going to guide me through my first off season proper and then into a 1-2 shows next years. Going to stay at under 70kg for the time being and see where I am at. I am currently 83kg, but feel I have put on some good size and density. Excited to see what improvements I can make after pretty much 10 months in prep mode.

Always used MTS products. Currently doing 1.5ml of test enth x2 a week and 45mg of TBOL for the next month or so.

Some photos from the latest show I did...

Massive thanks to MTS - My brief log of my show 1st show-bb-jpg
    Last edited by Didmo1983; 10-26-2015 at 02:52 PM.

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    excellent brother... and well done.