Thread: Top notch service & delivery another order came in!

Top notch service & delivery another order came in!

Hey guys just wanted to show you how my package came in!

Due the Brexit it takes a little longer to get it in Europe, but normally it takes about 5 working days.

The package was sent to costums and it was just send threw.

Regarding the contact with the MTS team, usually you get answer back the same day. All i can say about the guys is very professional and they are fully committed to you getting the products without any issues.

Top notch service & delivery another order came in!-318766prdmmgqbbnmjzqs0-image-jpgTop notch service & delivery another order came in!-318767btwckksaqcdcack0-image-jpgTop notch service & delivery another order came in!-318768krgkrxjtkqndchk0-image-jpg
    Last edited by Rick123; 07-15-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Amazing work , great quality for great results . MTS always on top

I got mine today too another amazing quick service only the best test tren mast eq ready to keep on growing thanks to mts let’s keep on growing 💪

Its time to put on work because to combine with the best gear from MTS you need best hardcore workout and also perfect diet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    I got mine today too another amazing quick service only the best test tren mast eq ready to keep on growing thanks to mts let’s keep on growing ������
    Yeahbuddy that's how quality gear is looking. Time to put in the work now and show everybody the gains

Quote Originally Posted by Rick123 View Post
    Yeahbuddy that's how quality gear is looking. Time to put in the work now and show everybody the gains
    i ask you guy´s why you love so much MTS gear? What is the reason all the products of your cycle are from Med Tech ?

Yes we all know the quality of MTS but tell us the main reason and what is so special on MTS?

You said it yourself quality

- Rapid improvements / gains;
    - Minimal to no PIP;
    - High dosed & mixed products;
    - A wide range of products to choose from;

MTS is in the game for yearsss, there aren’t a lot of brands surviving it for so long. That’s because of several reasons (shit talking by ppl, arrests etc). That shows you you’re dealing with professionals

Quote Originally Posted by Rick123 View Post
    You said it yourself quality

- Rapid improvements / gains;
    - Minimal to no PIP;
    - High dosed & mixed products;
    - A wide range of products to choose from;

MTS is in the game for yearsss, there aren’t a lot of brands surviving it for so long. That’s because of several reasons (shit talking by ppl, arrests etc). That shows you you’re dealing with professionals
    You said it all, nothing else to say!!! haha

Every time I found in my mail box my package from MTS, I'm feeling like a kid on xmas day lol

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    You said it all, nothing else to say!!! haha

Every time I found in my mail box my package from MTS, I'm feeling like a kid on xmas day lol
    It´s our candies . I feel the same . We are crazy or maybe not.