Thread: Length of blast

Length of blast

Hey so I forgot who I was talking to but they told me to go on a blast of test e Masteron e and proviron I am in the process of ordering however I forgot to ask how long of a cycle it should be to determine how much I will need for that cycle any suggestions

12-16-20 week blast in these many months depends how you feel ideally 16 weeks to make enough lean muscle gains

GREX using such safe compounds you can go from 12 to 16 weeks ( the cycle should be the time you need to achieve the goal you want , then do a cruise of 250mg test for 4 weeks and repeat .

Test E 600mg week
    Masteron E 800mg week
    Proviron 50mg day

You will need for 12 weeks
    3 bottles test E
    5 bottles masteron
    9 boxes proviron

And buy arimidex or exemestano to have on hand .

Awesome I really appreciate the support and fast response I’m gonna place that order I have a little 151 was looking to jump on maybe while I wait would that be ok just to kick start training I know I was getting nice gains from that previously on another cycle or should I just wait for the supplies

Always keep arimidex on hand however I’ve never heard of that other supp that you mentioned which in your opinion is better I try not to take arimidex unless I really feel symptoms coming on we all know what that means lol also how often should I be dumping red blood cells or just blood in general

Also any brand suggestions just curious

I only suggest Med Tech MTS .

Hey boss man so I finally got that order just curious if I’m putting all 3 cc in at a time twice a week I currently have 2.5 and no lumping and not much pip so I think it should be fine I’m by myself so I shoot only glute min twice weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Grex View Post
    Hey boss man so I finally got that order just curious if I’m putting all 3 cc in at a time twice a week I currently have 2.5 and no lumping and not much pip so I think it should be fine I’m by myself so I shoot only glute min twice weekly
    Hi Grex , hope you are well . When you shoot and everything is ok keep it the same. That way you pin less times . Happy you are enjoying MTS stuff .