Thread: Semaglutide

Semaglutide

Semaglutide

as we look for next things to improve muscle size this is certainly showing positives in muscle building as study’s show blocked mtsn gene (myostatin) the most important hormone that dictates how big you can truly get then secondly how much muscle fibres you have in a muscle also determines how big that muscle will and can grow

Along with this improved insulin sensitivity in muscle tissue all food transported into the cells instead of fat storage

Reduced inflammation improved well being and recovery

Downside slowed gastric emptying then some sickness

But you use
    Drug name
    metoclopramide

And What it does
    Metoclopramide is used to treat the symptoms of slow stomach emptying (gastroparesis) in patients with diabetes. It works by increasing the movements or contractions of the stomach and intestines. It relieves symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, a feeling of fullness after meals, and loss of appetite.

This will allow you to use it and benefit the potential growth

It’s also shown it has heart health benefits which is a big plus

This is the future for people who lack the genetic to be truly huge due to myostatin being high and not enough muscle fibres in a muscle

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Semaglutide

as we look for next things to improve muscle size this is certainly showing positives in muscle building as study’s show blocked mtsn gene (myostatin) the most important hormone that dictates how big you can truly get then secondly how much muscle fibres you have in a muscle also determines how big that muscle will and can grow

Along with this improved insulin sensitivity in muscle tissue all food transported into the cells instead of fat storage

Reduced inflammation improved well being and recovery

Downside slowed gastric emptying then some sickness

But you use
    Drug name
    metoclopramide

And What it does
    Metoclopramide is used to treat the symptoms of slow stomach emptying (gastroparesis) in patients with diabetes. It works by increasing the movements or contractions of the stomach and intestines. It relieves symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, a feeling of fullness after meals, and loss of appetite.

This will allow you to use it and benefit the potential growth

It’s also shown it has heart health benefits which is a big plus

This is the future for people who lack the genetic to be truly huge due to myostatin being high and not enough muscle fibres in a muscle
    Have you tried them brother ?
    I'm really interested into it

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    Have you tried them brother ?
    I'm really interested into it
    Not yet bro but peptide supply it if you are wanting too trial this from the study’s it looks very promising more so than hgh but Pharma is more expensive than hgh peptide will be much cheaper affordable

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Not yet bro but peptide supply it if you are wanting too trial this from the study’s it looks very promising more so than hgh but Pharma is more expensive than hgh peptide will be much cheaper affordable
    My brother, do you have an idea of the possible posologie semaglutide/metoclopramide ?

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    My brother, do you have an idea of the possible posologie semaglutide/metoclopramide ?
    Do you mean cycle length bro
    4 weeks max but now my idea change use ghrp6 or 2 it will speed up gastric emptying without much issues