Thread: Dave palumbo off-season diet

Dave palumbo off-season diet

Dave Posted this on rxmuscle a couple of days ago...and i have to say i have never seen anything like it!! lol just insane and he was still shredded year round!

Originally Posted by huge285
    If most people tried to eat what I ate, you'd be a fat shit!

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
    MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
    MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
    MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
    MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
    MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

around 10 to 12 thousand cals a day

Ya Darren is funny when we see this diet of Dave and when he coach someone is very low carbs and calories. Everybody understand this diet is only to promote MET-RX and not real truth . Also he claim not like insulin and show this diet with so many carbs . A person eating like this without insulin will be diabetic in 6 months .

Quote Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
    Ya Darren is funny when we see this diet of Dave and when he coach someone is very low carbs and calories. Everybody understand this diet is only to promote MET-RX and not real truth . Also he claim not like insulin and show this diet with so many carbs . A person eating like this without insulin will be diabetic in 6 months .
    Absolutely so true this is very good points without insulin diabetes for sure no question this is over 1000 carbs it’s impossible you need insulin

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Dave Posted this on rxmuscle a couple of days ago...and i have to say i have never seen anything like it!! lol just insane and he was still shredded year round!

Originally Posted by huge285
    If most people tried to eat what I ate, you'd be a fat shit!

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
    MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
    MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
    MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
    MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
    MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
    MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

around 10 to 12 thousand cals a day

Did he ever slept while following this diet ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    Did he ever slept while following this diet ? Lol
    If he go pie 4x per night like me its easy , because every time he wakes up he eats and go sleep again. Yesterday have no time to do my last meal and when i wake up 4am to pie i eat 500ml rice milk + 60gr whey isolate and 4 pancakes of rice dairy with peanut butter and go sleep