Thread: Cycle Advice - Test E, Anavar, Dianabol

Cycle Advice - Test E, Anavar, Dianabol

Hi, I am kind of new to this so I am looking for some advice.

I am on the below cycle;

Test E - 1ml every other day
    Anavar - 50mg/day
    Dianabol - 50mg/day

Can anyone advise if this is the correct dosage and if this is a good stack?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
    K

Hi brother why use anavar and dianabol same cycle ? what is your goal ? bulking of cutting ? you cant do both on same time .

Bet your bloated AF? 1000 mgs of test a week plus 50 mgs Dbol seems like too much estrogen conversion/water weight. Id think keep the test same and just run the anavar for cleaner gains drop the dbol up the dosage of anavar to 75mgs if you want?

I use injectables soley as I believe they give more quality gains. That said what do you wish to accomplish?

Alot of people would run your cycle like this:
    Week 1-12 Test E 900mgs weekly - PROBABLY NEED Anti Aromatase at this level.
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50mgs daily. Definitely need an A.I. with 1000 mg test plus 350mgs Dbol weekly .
    Week 8-12 Anavar 50-75 mgs daily (if blast cruise) or 10-14 - This allows the test to clear out if choosing PCT, and
    give hardening effects to end of cycle to help keep gains.
    Last edited by Idigit; 03-16-2022 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    Bet your bloated AF? 1000 mgs of test a week plus 50 mgs Dbol seems like too much estrogen conversion/water weight. Id think keep the test same and just run the anavar for cleaner gains drop the dbol up the dosage of anavar to 75mgs if you want?

I use injectables soley as I believe they give more quality gains. That said what do you wish to accomplish?

Alot of people would run your cycle like this:
    Week 1-12 Test E 900mgs weekly - PROBABLY NEED Anti Aromatase at this level.
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50mgs daily. Definitely need an A.I. with 1000 mg test plus 350mgs Dbol weekly .
    Week 8-12 Anavar 50-75 mgs daily (if blast cruise) or 10-14 - This allows the test to clear out if choosing PCT, and
    give hardening effects to end of cycle to help keep gains.
    Hey, I am taking approx 125mg of Test E/week, not 1000mg. I actually don't feel bloat.
    Is 125mg to low a dose?

Quote Originally Posted by MTS-Head Coach View Post
    Hi brother why use anavar and dianabol same cycle ? what is your goal ? bulking of cutting ? you cant do both on same time .
    Hi Bro, I aim to add bulk, should I drop the Anavar?

I would recommend the basis of your cycle be injectable not oral.
    I also would think you'd be pretty bloated off 50mgs dbol. So are you using and aromatase inhibitor?
    How long have you been taking these doses?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobobby View Post
    Hi Bro, I aim to add bulk, should I drop the Anavar?
    It dépend of what you chasing, clean bulk or putting big size.
    At high dosage, with high test also, anavar is good for clean bulk