Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip Cedric

Hybrid View

Rip Cedric

Best tall bodybuilder of our generation rip

star loading screen 1

We miss you brother. A very funny person. He ask my wife "Your husband dont have a tshirt to dress on this picture im with him without tshirt"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rip Cedric-278671345_1037029823863591_8112108857271427251_n-jpg   Rip Cedric-278263588_243790441252717_6729948046558576039_n-jpg   Rip Cedric-278390642_762101085173703_3699070096046405733_n-jpg   Rip Cedric-fb_img_1629305981378-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
    We miss you brother. A very funny person. He ask my wife "Your husband dont have a tshirt to dress on this picture im with him without tshirt"
    Looking amazing like always bro too
    He will be missed funny sweet guy rip

He was a reserved person and huge on expos not only because with clothing is the kind of athlete that impresses alot, tall huge arms and shoulders but also the way he works on expos ( he push the people to the both because of is personality ) . The Scitec both he was the leader even working with big names like Rhoden , Brandon Curry .

Loosing too many legends over the year, it is dramatic... RIP legend

I heard some people in the gym talking about his hard recovery from
    COVID. So young and talented.

people is not understanding how covid and vaccine is destroying our body´s . We live in one community that need to follow all the rules of the government even when we are against .is not because they are taking more anabolics because in 90´s they abuse orals like candies and diuretics and alot less death´s . lets be smart since covid the number of death´s increase alot not just bodybuilding but all people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
    people is not understanding how covid and vaccine is destroying our body´s . We live in one community that need to follow all the rules of the government even when we are against .is not because they are taking more anabolics because in 90´s they abuse orals like candies and diuretics and alot less death´s . lets be smart since covid the number of death´s increase alot not just bodybuilding but all people in general.
    This you probably seen this but what he said too Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    This you probably seen this but what he said too Nathan
    That V. is pure bullshit.

I had an argument last summer with someone from my family.
    He complaining the fact I was against the Covid Vaccine, but in same time was doing steroids cycles for few years.
    He was like: "Why are you scared of a small ARN vaccine with all the steroid you takes ?"

My Answer was pretty simple "Zero risk doesn't exist with steroids, but I know what im doing, I do blood work every 4 months, steroids has been on the market for the past 20 years, we know the sides and the risks... your bullshit vaccine been on the market for 6 months, we don't know shit about it..."

I know more people who's got health Pb from the vaccine than from the virus itself.

And to be honest, that vaccine doesn't really work, it's the same as taking fake gears, you've got the risk, but don't get real benefits from it lol

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    That V. is pure bullshit.

I had an argument last summer with someone from my family.
    He complaining the fact I was against the Covid Vaccine, but in same time was doing steroids cycles for few years.
    He was like: "Why are you scared of a small ARN vaccine with all the steroid you takes ?"

My Answer was pretty simple "Zero risk doesn't exist with steroids, but I know what im doing, I do blood work every 4 months, steroids has been on the market for the past 20 years, we know the sides and the risks... your bullshit vaccine been on the market for 6 months, we don't know shit about it..."

I know more people who's got health Pb from the vaccine than from the virus itself.

And to be honest, that vaccine doesn't really work, it's the same as taking fake gears, you've got the risk, but don't get real benefits from it lol
    Spot on brother well said