Thread: PCT after stanavar

PCT after stanavar

Hi guys, I’m just about to do a 6-8 week cycle of stanavar 50mg (2 a day) will I need any sort of pct after and if so what would you recommend I use please

Not really it’s mildly suppressive you’d recover pretty quickly imo.

Nice one thank you, I’m
    Also taking liv 52 tablets to help ease pressure on the liver is that advisable?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanlp86 View Post
    Nice one thank you, I’m
    Also taking liv 52 tablets to help ease pressure on the liver is that advisable?
    Yeah mate that will help and plenty water 6 litres minimal

Brilliant, thank you
    No problem bud keep us all updated on your results and how you feel when you’ve finished your cycle

Enjoy 💪

Hi guys, I’m just about to do a 6-8 week cycle of stanavar 50mg (2 a day) will I need any sort of pct after and if so what would you recommend I use please
    Like Darren says is not super suppressive and you will recover , but if you want to do it right way take tamoxifen + clomid 4 weeks and you will recover quick

week 1/2 Tamox 40mg clomid 100mg
    week 3/4 Tamox 20mg clomid 50mg

next time try a real cycle with injectables much healthier and better results .

Thank you, I will grab both them items just to be safe, thanks for the info Everyone, and yes if this goes well I will be seekin advice and looking at oils for my next cycle 👍🏻

Anything you need MTS is here to support you