Thread: Cutting for 1st show

Cutting for 1st show

Hey guys in 12 weeks out from doing my 1st physique show, hoping to get some advice on what products to take and when. Can only inject once a week which ino is not ideal. Think about tren e test e mastron as my oils, winny Anavar and clen as orals mabe t3

Thanks in advance

Do you already have test, masteron and tren enanthate in your blood? If not you will need to use compounds with shorter esters and pin more then once a week.

I can only do once a week so need longer esters

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1 View Post
    Hey guys in 12 weeks out from doing my 1st physique show, hoping to get some advice on what products to take and when. Can only inject once a week which ino is not ideal. Think about tren e test e mastron as my oils, winny Anavar and clen as orals mabe t3

Thanks in advance
    I think you know what you need. You are probably just looking for confirmation of what you already know.

I would take TRIPLE EN (which has TREN E, TEST E, MAST E) in the one vial. Probably should take 5-6ml per week minimum for this.

The only problem is if these hormones aren't already in your blood your first 4-6 weeks will have subpar levels of the hormones in your blood. MR BIGs suggestion of triple en is good, I have tried this mix before and for great results on my cut at just 3mls per week.