Thread: hcg while blast and cruise

hcg while blast and cruise

Does anybody use hcg while blasting and cruising? What are your opinions? I read that it is beneficial, I would like to try it. Does anybody have right protocol?

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I take it now because my sperm count is zero. Doesn't seem to be working though, so I'll be using HMG soon too. I don't see any benefits of it if you are not trying to have kids at the moment. But maybe someone else can enlighten me on other benefits during cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    I take it now because my sperm count is zero. Doesn't seem to be working though, so I'll be using HMG soon too. I don't see any benefits of it if you are not trying to have kids at the moment. But maybe someone else can enlighten me on other benefits during cycle.
    ive never run it but, bigger balls

I read that our balls produce not only test and sperm but some other important stuff to like pregnenolone so I thought it's good idea to run hcg few times per year to keep them produce what they need to produce

Quote Originally Posted by Anton3196 View Post
    I read that our balls produce not only test and sperm but some other important stuff to like pregnenolone so I thought it's good idea to run hcg few times per year to keep them produce what they need to produce
    Can always supplement with preg to avoid the issues hcg can cause. Also im a pin cushion as is, the last thing I want is more injects lol.