Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mutasion vs Shredded

Mutasion vs Shredded

I wanna run eigher mutsion or shredded to recomp for aus summer coming up or mix of both want to hear opinions. on the "look".

options

1ml shredded ed = 350 mast p 350 tren a 350 trest

or

1ml mutation eod + 1ml shredded eod = 350 primo 700 eq 435 tren a 435 mast p 175 trest

worth running trest at 175 a week?

so I got 30 ml mutation atm, should i use it or save for later?

ive never run trest or primo.

i have plenty of eq and deca to add if needed,

other options are welcome
    Last edited by Magician; 08-16-2015 at 11:15 AM.

What about a simple low does test high dose tren with var throw some clen and t3 be shredded in no time , provided diet is on point

I don't like orald every time I run morals I regret it and end up giving it away lool

Don't like Clen either and don't want t3 cause just got my digestion and t3 perfect recently , I had under active tbryroid , rather not use t3;

Diet and gear should be enough to get lean.

I Like Tren and mast never ran them together but want to. Mainly I want Tren and mast and other things to add for getting a certain "look"

Iready have 30 ml mutation,kits not enough so just planning my next order lol

Yeah then go with what you got bro . Have you tired the tresto? I'm interested to give it a go heard great things

No I havnt but yea another reason I wanna run shredded cause I want to give trest a go

Primo dose is to low you would be wasting your med mutasion and most of the cost of that mix is because of the primo. The eq would also take a while to show effects. Given summer is quite soon I would personally run just shredded and stockpile a little med mutasion or additional primo for a bigger blast later on.

Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    Primo dose is to low you would be wasting your med mutasion and most of the cost of that mix is because of the primo. The eq would also take a while to show effects. Given summer is quite soon I would personally run just shredded and stockpile a little med mutasion or additional primo for a bigger blast later on.
    yea getting more mutasion and solo primo is good idea, id probably do that thanks

Looking forward to trying both of these out. I'm going to run .5ml each daily

Have any of you guys bulked on mutasion? I'd like to perhaps one day do 1cc mustasion everyday (or 2cc EoD) on top of 250-500 test (sust or Enth) and 300mg more primo

so total stack would be like:

1400 EQ
    250-500 test
    525 tren
    525 mast
    1000 primo

could even go higher with the test if wanted or remove it alltogether for a very anabolic stack - other than the tren and mast I guess

700mg primo is still a decent amount. Unless you are ifbb pro I'd imagine 700 will do 85% of people a world of good