Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STEALTH Wish List #2 - Canada / Australia / New Zealand / USA customers only

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries

STEALTH Wish List #2 - Canada / Australia / New Zealand / USA customers only

We are looking to expand our stealth oil range in the next coming month.

If you are an existing or potential stealth customer, please write in this thread an expression of interest for new additions to the stealth range.

Like the first time round, I will email our most valued stealth customers to individually discuss your requirements.

Thanks
    MTS

Bignfull or nan sus would be a good addition bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo2398 View Post
    Bignfull or nan sus would be a good addition bro.
    I want multiple guys calling out the same products. the products that get the most mentions can be added.

The solo trest product.
    Phenyl rage
    Nandrotest I believe it's called?

This is what I would like added

PARABOLAN (always heard it is better then tren a for some)

TEST CYP (was a fav of mine 20 years ago less bloat then test e and better then sus for me)

HARD N LEAN (all my past favs in one)

ironmaster

1.Big n Full
    2.Lean Gain
    3.Duo Tren
    Hope one of those 3 can be on stealth or the lean gain that is all long esters too

Blog Entries
    Has to be a distinct interest among members; if only 1 person requests it, then it won't be added

For example; BIG N FULL had 2 votes... but 2 votes means nothing. I need to see clear demand for products.

So if you need stuff added, please show interest. Thanks.

Honestly your stealth lineup is pretty comprehensive, I think it would be a waste to add mixes to the lineup for the sake of it especially when the individual compounds are available. I personally would like to see standalone Mast e and Trestolone. I also would love to see epistane, its the craziest oral I have ever had the pleasure of taking and it's now so hard to find legitimate epistane (i know you don't make this, just planting the seed).

im up for mast e and epi (injectable if possible)
    although i probs woulnt run eigher for a while