Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prolactin support

Prolactin support

Will MTS be stocking Caber or Prami anytime soon? Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see any Prolactin support in the products.

Cheers

would like to see caber as well

anyone try b6 for prolactin issues?have caber too but not sure if it's legit currently trying 200mg of b6 seems ok

Quote Originally Posted by BBJMD View Post
    Will MTS be stocking Caber or Prami anytime soon? Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see any Prolactin support in the products.

Cheers
    No caber or prami in the agenda at this time.

be careful guys with caber it can give you nasty sides
    always start with lowest dose with that and see if it's not enough to reduce your prolactin only then increase

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I buy Cabergoline over the counter "dostinex". It's good. I can have sex 7-8 times per day without issues. Won't take hours and hours to finish.

I've tried Prami from the pharmacy too.... useless garbage. Did nothing for me other than make me sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    I buy Cabergoline over the counter "dostinex". It's good. I can have sex 7-8 times per day without issues. Won't take hours and hours to finish.

I've tried Prami from the pharmacy too.... useless garbage. Did nothing for me other than make me sleepy.
    Just had a google search and don't think I can get it OTC in the UK without a prescription, I've found UGL sources but not sure how reliable they'll be. I'll keep exploring. Cheers though

Quote Originally Posted by BBJMD View Post
    Just had a google search and don't think I can get it OTC in the UK without a prescription, I've found UGL sources but not sure how reliable they'll be. I'll keep exploring. Cheers though
    Alldaychemist and tiromel.com both sell pharma caber.

Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    Alldaychemist and tiromel.com both sell pharma caber.
    UK, those are US vendors.