Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st 'enhanced' comp

Hybrid View

1st 'enhanced' comp

Just a quick hello and thank you to MTS for providing quality gear and exceptional service.

I'm just under 16 weeks away from my 1st enhanced show. The majority of the gear I have used has been MTS.

I'm 5'3 sitting just under 80kg. Will update over the coming weeks. Will be starting my prep in a few weeks at 12 weeks out.
    1st 'enhanced' comp-2016-05-03-20-14-01-jpg
    1st 'enhanced' comp-2016-05-03-20-13-33-jpg
    1st 'enhanced' comp-2016-05-03-18-31-29-jpg
    1st 'enhanced' comp-2016-05-03-18-29-43-jpg

looking good!

are you taking anything for the acne?

God... that acne... try to low doses....

Buy Nizoral shampoo and hope it works... bleah...

Good mass anyway not ripped, but very good one...

The acne looks worse than it is and is actually aggravated by a prescription medicine I have to take from time to time. They look so red and angry because I had just trained. They are clearing up no are cystic anymore.

I have no desire to ripped at 16 weeks out. Just been building mass while trying not to put on too much bf.

Quote Originally Posted by willdent7 View Post
    The acne looks worse than it is and is actually aggravated by a prescription medicine I have to take from time to time. They look so red and angry because I had just trained. They are clearing up no are cystic anymore.

I have no desire to ripped at 16 weeks out. Just been building mass while trying not to put on too much bf.
    What's your cycle?

Currently running lean gain xtra topped up with standalone npp and some parabolan. Works out at about 50mg test prop and mast prop, 100mg tren and 115mg npp eod.

115mg npp is o,7ml ?
    What about gains size/strength ?

Quote Originally Posted by NICK1626 View Post
    115mg npp is o,7ml ?
    What about gains size/strength ?
    Yeah about 0.7 npp, 0.7 parabolan and 1ml lean gain xtra. Was a final 9 week quick blast for some more mass before I started my prep. Weight went from around the 76kg mark to just under 80kg obviously was holding some water as can be seen in the original pics. I don't train for strength but felt a animal in the gym. Really enjoyed the combo of the npp and tren.

Quote Originally Posted by willdent7 View Post
    Yeah about 0.7 npp, 0.7 parabolan and 1ml lean gain xtra. Was a final 9 week quick blast for some more mass before I started my prep. Weight went from around the 76kg mark to just under 80kg obviously was holding some water as can be seen in the original pics. I don't train for strength but felt a animal in the gym. Really enjoyed the combo of the npp and tren.
    How many vials for Lean gain extra, npp , tren h for each one for your cycle