Thread: question or Mr.Big about shredded

question or Mr.Big about shredded

My stats : 60 years old , 5'7 , competition weight around 82 kilos
    My competition history : WABBA world and european champion over 50 in 2011 , Swiss national champion over 50 in 2011 and 2013 . Also top 5 placements in different international contests ( Mr.universe and others )

4 weeks ago i won an amateur show , it was my first in the over 60 cathegory . This is the cycle i used
    test propionate 0.5ml ED
    pro MT-200 1ml ED
    stanavar ( last 5 weeks ) 1 tab split in 2 doses ED
    humatrope gh 4ius ED

all this from MTS , then some other stuff i had already like proviron , T3 , arimidex and clen
    Also used Tudca ,NAC ,cholesterol support , and usual Vitamins and Omega 3

now i'm prepping for Mr.universe and Mr.world in Italy in 8 weeks time and i plan to run the same cycle with the addition of shredded which i believe will add more quality and fullness to my physique
    I have 2 vials of shredded on the way and my question for Mr.Big is when should i start it and when to stop it . I usually stop all injects 1 week out and rely on orals all the way to the show

my last show i came in pretty shredded but i know i can do better....
    here are some pics 2 day out from my last show

thanks for your help and outstanding products and service

Omg i want to be like you!!!! God great shape!

Nice physique for any age but impressive for age 60. Nice round delts. Keep up the good work

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    same applies like other oils of when to start and stop, but you have to watch for estrogen sides on this product. I couldn't handle 1/2ml day without estrogen needing to be taken care of.

Your current cycle already has PRO-MT-200 which will be 700mg tren and 700mg MAST. Then if you add shredded, your tren will be even higher too. you don't need more tren then this.

I would take 1/2 ml shredded per day and reduce PRO-MT-200 by 1/2 ml as well.

good job too. clearly a guy who knows what to do and especially at your age far superior than guys 40 years younger.

Can't give advice on your question - but fucking awesome, better than most 25 year old users by a long shot. If I could ask, what's your training like? Is it a challenge staying injury free at your age?

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    same applies like other oils of when to start and stop, but you have to watch for estrogen sides on this product. I couldn't handle 1/2ml day without estrogen needing to be taken care of.

Your current cycle already has PRO-MT-200 which will be 700mg tren and 700mg MAST. Then if you add shredded, your tren will be even higher too. you don't need more tren then this.

I would take 1/2 ml shredded per day and reduce PRO-MT-200 by 1/2 ml as well.

good job too. clearly a guy who knows what to do and especially at your age far superior than guys 40 years younger.
    Will do that Big...and thanks for your comments

Quote Originally Posted by grotereber View Post
    Can't give advice on your question - but fucking awesome, better than most 25 year old users by a long shot. If I could ask, what's your training like? Is it a challenge staying injury free at your age?
    my training is very short and intense , lots of supersets , trisets and giant sets . Don't do any cardio , my style of training takes care of that . Also i train just heavy enough to stimulate growth and always warm up very çarefully

Can't imagine how will be a cut on 0,5ml Shredded ED + 50mg Masteron ED