Thread: Biotropin pens

Biotropin pens

hey,is there a bioscience pens that you can use with biotropin cartridges?or is there any insulin pens that can be used for it?cheers

No sorry, we don't stock pens. But you just use an insulin needle to draw from the cartridge.

yeah but do bioscience even make those pens?from the look of the cartridges it does look like they are meant to be used with some sort of pens.just curious

It's just cartridges, they kept me lean and full when I used 3iu ED.

Usually i put in pens the water....

How to let the water inside the pen go onto the dust??

Is bitopin pharma or generic?

Quote Originally Posted by hullhere View Post
    Is bitopin pharma or generic?
    to be pharm grade would mean to be made by the government and official factories approved by the FDA or any country equivalent.

Biotropin is a superb high quality generic, quality wise comes very close to all the big and super expensive brands. try it and you will like it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by GODZILLA View Post
    to be pharm grade would mean to be made by the government and official factories approved by the FDA or any country equivalent.

Biotropin is a superb high quality generic, quality wise comes very close to all the big and super expensive brands. try it and you will like it for sure
    That's good to hear. I am gonna order few. So if I request to take off the labels and original packaging, it should go through Australian customs. Yeah?