Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: 15 products (bioscience and mts)

  1. #11
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,324
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick8553 View Post
    Can u order any orals including the bulk and lean bombs
    there are limits but tabs are very lock stock or out of stock.

  2. #12
    Hello, im from Malaysia, can u send it to malaysia and the risk it's delivery because of custom

  3. #13
    If I nee to take biscence clomid and proviron then please tell me I can’t take it in 15 product for 400 but should to take it separate?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishxtreme View Post
    Hello, im from Malaysia, can u send it to malaysia and the risk it's delivery because of custom
    you can always choose our STEALTH option, superb packaging and almost zero issues with even the most difficult customs

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    If I nee to take biscence clomid and proviron then please tell me I can’t take it in 15 product for 400 but should to take it separate?
    yes separate

  6. #16
    When ordering this 15 item bulk order, how do you choose which items you want?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKane View Post
    When ordering this 15 item bulk order, how do you choose which items you want?
    name all the items in the comment box when you order

  8. #18
    How many orals can be included in the 15 ?

  9. #19
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,324
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ccozmo View Post
    How many orals can be included in the 15 ?
    No more than 2 of any kind.

    But your order cannot be 15 orals. Needs to be a decent portion of the 15 being made up of oils.

  10. #20
    Thanks Mr Big, Can you put items that are out of stock ? And get them shipped when available again ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •