Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: PRO-HALO (HALOTESTIN 25mg/50 tabs)

  1. #11
    Or anyone know how the sides are?

  2. #12
    Been taking Halo for about a week, 50mg per day, about an hour before my lift. Pump is insane, vascularity is like nothing I have ever had before. Just hit 9% BF, and still dropping. Cant wait to see whats next

  3. #13
    Started it last week, building up to 50mg, too early to report just yet.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Didmo1983 View Post
    Started it last week, building up to 50mg, too early to report just yet.
    Strange quote!!your 23 days out from comp been on it a week and too early too notice at nearly 50 mg aday!!

    Something's wrong what your doing pal.im on 25mg a day for 7 days at 8-10% b/f @230lbs and I can notice a difference.with where you should be at this time before a show you should be seeing changes.
    I live a sedentary life,train 5 days a week not intense and eat what I want.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    Strange quote!!your 23 days out from comp been on it a week and too early too notice at nearly 50 mg aday!!

    Something's wrong what your doing pal.im on 25mg a day for 7 days at 8-10% b/f @230lbs and I can notice a difference.with where you should be at this time before a show you should be seeing changes.
    I live a sedentary life,train 5 days a week not intense and eat what I want.
    He asked about sides? I had no sides to report? Is that a strange answer? Sorry if it was.

    The impact of the halo has been awesome, along with all the other MTS products I am running.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Didmo1983 View Post
    He asked about sides? I had no sides to report? Is that a strange answer? Sorry if it was.

    The impact of the halo has been awesome, along with all the other MTS products I am running.
    Apols my bad I obviously misread it!!also just do 1 STANAVAR first week,you don't need to over do it,spit in two twice a day,then for next 7days do two a day split into 4!!
    Then taper down 4321 in halves until two days before comp.keep halo in until comp day but only need to be on 25mg then,no more.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    Apols my bad I obviously misread it!!also just do 1 STANAVAR first week,you don't need to over do it,spit in two twice a day,then for next 7days do two a day split into 4!!
    Then taper down 4321 in halves until two days before comp.keep halo in until comp day but only need to be on 25mg then,no more.
    No drama buddy. Thanks for the advice on the stanavar - you know what it's like, you get new in and want to get smack bang on it!

  8. #18
    Wow. A week in and the Halo is hardening me right out! Amazing product....definitely a permanent fixture for my last few weeks for shows from here on in. Get that 'granite' look which I have never come close to getting. Another great MTS product!

  9. #19
    Please allow use of Credit Card.
    I hope to do business with you in the near future. Thank you and have a nice day.

  10. #20
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,321
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by momentum View Post
    Please allow use of Credit Card.
    I hope to do business with you in the near future. Thank you and have a nice day.
    What has this got to do with Halo? Please learn to use forums properly. This topic is about Halo and you are talking about credit cards. There is general forum etiquette. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •